*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any regrets working online this year

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Feb 2019, 19:46

ruthmongare wrote:You'll definitely not regret having cash. What am regretting is working on sites that scammed me in the long run, there's no compensation for my work.

That is the regret of many members working online, it is painful to spend time on site and realise the site is a scam site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby augusta » 14 Feb 2019, 03:14

This is the main reason of one getting frustrated with online earnings. One get scammed easily if one is not careful. So it better not to waste time on any scam looking sites because it will be a total waste.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby junrose123 » 14 Feb 2019, 06:08

This year seems to have a lot of challenges but I am trying my best to avoid any regrets because that is life sometimes we earn sometimes we lose.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Whiterose » 14 Feb 2019, 06:45

I don't regret working online this year because I am quitely enjoying it even though I am not earning that big.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby simplyfred » 14 Feb 2019, 07:24

My only regrets is that I don't have enough time to work online full time because I really like to earn and learn more stuff about online earning.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby ceci » 14 Feb 2019, 09:18

Regrets on wasting time on those non paying sites, like PTC and Ayuwage. Would be more careful this year and try to boost up online earning via join those high pay sites.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Feb 2019, 11:53

Too many regrets to think and learn from it but I like to do better this year then what I have achieved in the previous years

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Feb 2019, 14:35

Don't look at regrets and take positives out of your regrets.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby anorona » 15 Feb 2019, 05:40

I think the only thing I regret last year is joining new sites which are not yet proven
legit, and at some point, wasting my time on them felt like I have been scammed.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby junrose123 » 15 Feb 2019, 06:03

I would try harder to earn more this year and would not let this problems of time management hinder in my goal to have a better income online.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Ash » 15 Feb 2019, 13:08

I don't have any regrets but I haven't been well for the past few days. Unfortunately, because of that I haven't been working online properly and I've probably missed out on around $30-40 which is not great!

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Lushh » 16 Feb 2019, 09:13

kingcool52 wrote:I don't have any regrets but I haven't been well for the past few days. Unfortunately, because of that I haven't been working online properly and I've probably missed out on around $30-40 which is not great!

I hope you feel better soon so you can get back to your online activities. In the meantime it's good to rest and take care of yourself. I haven't had any regrets either and I'm thankful for that.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Postby skysnap » 16 Feb 2019, 10:07

I hope for me 2019 ends in a good note. And I don't end up having more debt or less time for work. I want to be on more financially safe side this year.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby riddy09 » 16 Feb 2019, 10:38

I don't regret to work online but my problem is how lazy I'm becoming. I need to have motivation to earn online and further venture in other sites for potential earnings or opportunities.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby JASPREET » 16 Feb 2019, 10:38

kingcool52 wrote:I don't have any regrets but I haven't been well for the past few days. Unfortunately, because of that I haven't been working online properly and I've probably missed out on around $30-40 which is not great!

I was unwell and just today making a comeback and feeling better now

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum