ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What important thing did you do with money made online this year

Postby anorona » 19 Nov 2018, 01:50

junrose123 wrote:The money that I received this year from my online sites is that I used for paying my monthly bills and to bought a new laptop in an installment basis.

that is great. You were able to buy laptop, it means you really have a good earnings online.

anorona

ForumCoin: 147

Postby JASPREET » 19 Nov 2018, 04:15

I am not even able to recharge my mobile with the online earnings :roll:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 364

Postby augusta » 19 Nov 2018, 04:49

Then you should be doing more and adding more sites to your daily activities unless you have a good offline job that is really paying.

augusta

ForumCoin: 61

Postby jackchun » 19 Nov 2018, 06:15

I use my earning to deposit it in bank or stocks as investment

jackchun

ForumCoin: 766

Postby skysnap » 19 Nov 2018, 08:32

I have mostly invested and spent the remainder. I may have to find out other means for the saving and investing. Most likely mutual funds are in my mind.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 415

Postby nakitakona » 19 Nov 2018, 11:36

It is budgeted for the renewal of my paid blog site and the remaining amount is for the payment of our utilities backhome like water, electricity and of course, my Internet subscription.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 601

Postby kanchan18 » 30 Nov 2018, 18:28

All my online earning is for future savings. It is generally invested in fixed income schemes or some equity investment. All my expenditures are taken care of by my offline earning.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 768

Postby Rational Mind » 30 Nov 2018, 20:39

I created my blog and a content website last year, this year, I invested some money on the blog and website in designing and marketing. I have started to generate revenue.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby kaka135 » 01 Dec 2018, 19:40

As a homeschooling family, I usually use the money I earn online to buy any educational resources online (curriculum or books) for my kids, as long as I can use my PayPal to pay for them. I am grateful for my online earnings as they allow me to buy the resources I need or want sometimes. :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 91

Postby katkat » 02 Dec 2018, 04:29

I'm supposed to buy myself a new tablet from what I have earned, but my son on his birthday instead of giving himself a gift bought me tablet pc. So I in turn buy something from the money i earned online. 'twas really fulfilling when you can earn and it use it for family. I am grateful for the sites that I am in. It may not be big amount but at least I consider my online activities more rewarding.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,079

Postby augusta » 02 Dec 2018, 04:59

Nothing beat using earned money for the family it will go a long way to show the family how much we truly care, it can only get better when we love our family and actually show it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 61

Postby jackchun » 02 Dec 2018, 06:22

most of the money earn this month is used for my household expense

jackchun

ForumCoin: 766

Postby arunima » 02 Dec 2018, 06:24

OldGuy wrote:I am only active online for the entertainment, and currently am only active here on ForumCoin. Although my ForumCoin collection has grown over time, I have no intention of cashing it in. Since I don''t really have any particular place to spend it, I offered extra awards to FC members to work to improve their posted content and have already made several payments via donations to many members.

For those with a reputation score under 10%, the offer is 10 FC for improving your content enough to earn a full 1% improvement in your reputation score. That same offer is for each full percent until your score is over 10%, which is the site average. Some have improved enough to earn that award half a dozen times.

For the rest, the offer is to improve your content enough to raise your reputation score above 30% for a 50 FC donation.

I would gladly still be making payouts, but most members are not bothering to use reputation points, and scores are generally falling for everyone as a result.
If you see a high quality post give it a thumbs up positive reputation point!

ForumCoin Donations Offer For Improving Quality Content
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20620

It might not be a particularly important place to use my online earnings, but it might help out a few members who do need it with some extra change now and then.

That is a noble and nice use of your online earnings. Very much appreciated. It motivates all of us to post quality posts and look forward to appreciation and acknowledgement from you. Truly incredible. :clap: :clap:

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 282

Postby skysnap » 02 Dec 2018, 08:55

This blackfriday purchased VPN, Envato elements subscription. And hoping to see more of option on like hosting this year so that I can save money during the holiday time.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 415

Postby Vehlijanta » 02 Dec 2018, 10:21

I purchased a new mobile with my online earnings this year.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 724

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum