New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What important thing did you do with money made online this year

Postby augusta » 07 Nov 2018, 04:06

We make money to have some important needs met and maybe get stuff for remembrance of what we got for our hard earned money online. For me I'm saving to start an offline business which is very important to me. How about you? What have you done with ours?

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Re: What important thing did you do with money made online this year

Postby skysnap » 07 Nov 2018, 04:17

I have saved a lot. Also made some expenses. And going to invest the things wisely from here onwards. I also plan on doing more content marketing this year. So with more money I hope to speed on some of the projects.

I have yet to reach my goal on offline business.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,184

Postby a_jerobon » 07 Nov 2018, 06:11

For me, I am saving to pay my rent. My parents have been having some financial problems and so I took it upon me to help them pay my rent as they take care of my school fees.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 616

Postby A K Rao » 07 Nov 2018, 12:49

I get money through Paypal and the money is immediately transferred to my Indian bank account. I have never withdrawn any amount from there so far! So you can say that is lying in the account and earning 3to4% interest per year! :D :D :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,357

Postby cinderella » 07 Nov 2018, 13:33

I purchased a domain and hosting plan to be able to start my new blog. the rest, I transferred to my bank and helped me with my daily expenses.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 379

Postby ceci » 07 Nov 2018, 13:57

I spent all for paying my debt and bills,no really saved them up as it's not so much while need money to pay off debt urgently too.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,159

Postby anorona » 07 Nov 2018, 15:28

I was able to start a reloading business through my online earnings. I also bought plane ticket for 1 week vacation. :)

anorona

ForumCoin: 267

Postby nela13 » 07 Nov 2018, 20:52

I usually save It in my paypal account and use It to pay some stuff I buy online, this way I don't use the money from my bank account, sometimes when I have a big amount of money (very rarely) I transfer some to my bank account.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 382

Postby Rational Mind » 07 Nov 2018, 23:48

I created my blog last year, However, this years I brought back my dead blog to life, published contents, generate traffic and even earnings.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby OldGuy » 08 Nov 2018, 02:04

I am only active online for the entertainment, and currently am only active here on ForumCoin. Although my ForumCoin collection has grown over time, I have no intention of cashing it in. Since I don''t really have any particular place to spend it, I offered extra awards to FC members to work to improve their posted content and have already made several payments via donations to many members.

For those with a reputation score under 10%, the offer is 10 FC for improving your content enough to earn a full 1% improvement in your reputation score. That same offer is for each full percent until your score is over 10%, which is the site average. Some have improved enough to earn that award half a dozen times.

For the rest, the offer is to improve your content enough to raise your reputation score above 30% for a 50 FC donation.

I would gladly still be making payouts, but most members are not bothering to use reputation points, and scores are generally falling for everyone as a result.
If you see a high quality post give it a thumbs up positive reputation point!

ForumCoin Donations Offer For Improving Quality Content
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20620

It might not be a particularly important place to use my online earnings, but it might help out a few members who do need it with some extra change now and then.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 611

Postby augusta » 08 Nov 2018, 03:26

Yea, it does help if not for anything, just to have some money in the account is really delightful. I will be glad when I'm able to actualize my project just buy saving up my online money.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby gugun21 » 08 Nov 2018, 14:53

I bought my parents their clothes. I gifted them and gifted myself too.. pampered my bike too

gugun21

ForumCoin: 221

Postby ruthmongare » 08 Nov 2018, 15:50

Buying new clothes and shoes. I usually get less than $50 per month and am pathetic at saving hence I prefer buying something so that I see where my cash usually go.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

Postby skysnap » 09 Nov 2018, 01:08

I managed to save a few and also bought few things. Like laptop table and also going to be buying more things along the way.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,184

Postby ruthmongare » 09 Nov 2018, 05:48

If you're earning a bigger amount, you'll surely have lots of things to do with the cash. For someone like me making like $50 per month it won't be possible yo start a business or so.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum