New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site will you be more active next year

Postby cinderella » 17 Nov 2018, 08:54

I hope to be more active with Bitlanders, Forum Coin, Zwerl, Virily, Humanatic, and all the good sites I have. But I need to be more active on my own blog, so probably, I will try to divide my time over the others. But of course, I will see to it to give most time with Forum Coin.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 653

Postby skysnap » 17 Nov 2018, 09:24

If I can get back on some of the sites with decent income I'd be more than happy. But these days it seems like a slow options for many.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 387

Postby JASPREET » 17 Nov 2018, 09:48

I am not sure if I will be more active on forum coin from next year as planning to start working on big projects offline

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 456

Postby katkat » 17 Nov 2018, 10:51

Definitely I will never leave FC, i love the interaction here and this is the place where I got so many news about different online earning sites and eyeing zwerl to be a good site for earning as well. I love the chat style there and being free to talk about almost anything and lasted only for 10 mins. But I will always be open to new possibilities.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 269

Postby ruthmongare » 22 Nov 2018, 22:37

Actually by next year, am hoping in adding some more new sites to the existing two that I have.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 171

Postby junrose123 » 23 Nov 2018, 02:19

I will try to be more active at forum coin next year since I am not so active in the previous days due to a lot of commitment.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 307

Postby johnywalker » 23 Nov 2018, 03:26

I think I will launch my own site in the next year. However, I have not thought about what kind of site I will launch.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby a_jerobon » 23 Nov 2018, 03:31

Next year, I would like to have more earning sites but for starters, I will be working so hard in the sites that I already have. This includes forum coin, digital global, defat.net, answeree and mylot.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 183

Postby A K Rao » 23 Nov 2018, 17:00

Definitely I will be active on ForumCoin and Digital Global Forum as I am very comfortable with both the sites! I will try to be active on mylot too!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,153

Postby Braids » 23 Nov 2018, 17:24

Prolific Academic i hope. Sometimes ( lots ) i forget to check if there are any new "survey"

Braids

ForumCoin: 306

Postby arunima » 23 Nov 2018, 19:32

I will try to be more active and writing more regularly for rationalmind.club.

arunima

ForumCoin: 509

Postby ruthmongare » 23 Nov 2018, 20:27

I am really hoping that the sites that we have will also be active come next year with addition if some new more sites.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 171

Postby a_jerobon » 24 Nov 2018, 03:24

Next year, I want to add more sites to my list. The ones I will be working on more actively will be mylot, DG, FC, BMF, answeree and defat.net.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 183

Postby asadmunib6953 » 24 Nov 2018, 03:51

I think that I would be active on Bitlanders more than any other site because I am writing articles there and earning a good income. I'm using that site since 2013 and still active there. That site really pays without any trouble. Furthermore I would try to stay active here for earning more and I hope that this site would be same like bitlanders. :D

asadmunib6953

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 38

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Nov 2018, 04:04

I will probably be the most active on my video game streams as well as my video games sites and podcast and they earn me the most. But I plan to stop in on this forum and some other forums from time to time.

MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 546

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum