ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site will you be more active next year

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Feb 2019, 14:39

junrose123 wrote:I think I would be more active on my captcha site since the pay rate is good and I have nothing to do but just to type whenever I want to do.

Which website are you trying and are you confident that you will get paid?

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,755

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Feb 2019, 23:20

This year I am trying to be more active on my user generated contents site and health blog. If I can find a good price I might sell my blog, however, I will continue to work on my site.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby simplyfred » 23 Feb 2019, 23:58

To date, Humanistic is a site that I am active since staying within the site is worthy money wise.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 347

Postby riddy09 » 24 Feb 2019, 00:21

I still think that those sites that uses either Paypal or cryptos and have stable source of revenue will still continue in the future not only just next year. Although, it's not always applicable to every site as we've experienced.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby Kei » 25 Feb 2019, 05:21

From all indications, I think I'm more active on forum coin. There are many other good sites too but it breaks my heart that I can't be on all of them at once.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum