New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: In the US prison is a business

Postby augusta » 07 Nov 2018, 03:19

The labor from the prison all over the world even my country here. They're hired out to do massive jobs with little or no pay so it really a good business for those in it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby skysnap » 07 Nov 2018, 04:13

Not surprised. if divorce and child support is a business why can't prison be one.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,184

Postby mrki444 » 08 Nov 2018, 12:09

Prisoners should not be paid as rest of people since they did damage, expenses of trial and paperwork. They should work and help others as part of punishment.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 121

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Nov 2018, 12:38

mrki444 wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:I researched how much prisoners get paid.... Whoa 2 dollars a day is their salary!! Private Prisons is indeed a very profitable business because you can profit more because employees are paid less.

2 dollars because of expenses of keep them inside. Guards, food, security system. If you must paid them more, than prison would broke very fast.

Food is actually from the government. If you have a private prison, you only provide them the walls to punish them for their crimes. If I won the lottery, a Private prison is one of the businesses I want to try.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 09 Nov 2018, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,523

Postby Mamun » 09 Nov 2018, 05:01

Prisoners must be made to work for hours together. It must be a mess.. here they wont be paid any salary and would be ordered to work tirelessly for hours together. Prisoners are also human beings. By making them work like this you are exploiting them.

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

Postby ceci » 09 Nov 2018, 09:17

Food is actually from the government. If you have a private prison, you only provide them the walls to punish them for their crimes. If I one the lottery, a Private prison is one of the businesses I want to try.[/quote]

What's private prison, why the boss able to punish them?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,159

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Nov 2018, 13:10

ceci wrote:Food is actually from the government. If you have a private prison, you only provide them the walls to punish them for their crimes. If I one the lottery, a Private prison is one of the businesses I want to try.

What's private prison, why the boss able to punish them?

It's a prison for criminals but its private owned. The owner can use the prisoners as cheap labor like factory workers, Phone customer service, farmers, etc. It is a 25 Billion dollar industry in the US. Its cheaper than a factory in China.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 10 Nov 2018, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

Postby verity » 10 Nov 2018, 05:51

Its so funny ridiculous that western Developed countries like united states thier prison settings are more luxurious Compared to 3rd world developing or Undeveloped countries.

You can eat Delicious foods in Prisons of usa and i see a same Docu. in youtube Denmark have the most Generous Prison system prisoners convicts have a V.I.p special treatment they like living in a comfortable home :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 323

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Nov 2018, 18:06

verity wrote:Its so funny ridiculous that western Developed countries like united states thier prison settings are more luxurious Compared to 3rd world developing or Undeveloped countries.

You can eat Delicious foods in Prisons of usa and i see a same Docu. in youtube Denmark have the most Generous Prison system prisoners convicts have a V.I.p special treatment they like living in a comfortable home :lol:

nope US Prisons are not luxurious, they are being used for slave labor with no salary. Watch orange is the new black to see how messed up US prisons are.

Luxurious prisons is more of a European Union thing.

fergus1234

Postby ceci » 12 Nov 2018, 09:17

It's seems the govt has no job that able to assign to the prisoners or the govt privatize the prison business to the private sector for getting more return by providing cheap labour.

ceci

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Nov 2018, 15:08

If I am rich I might consider owning one. I will forced them all to become vegans. I heard a Private Prison makes 300 million dollars a year.

fergus1234

Postby kanchan18 » 14 Nov 2018, 18:03

if i had a company that requires labor, i would have never resorted in appointing them in my company no matter how cheap they are.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby katkat » 15 Nov 2018, 04:29

Here they can be involven in some project making and they will sell their items which in turn can give them earnings which rhey can give to their families.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 794

Postby Kei » 15 Nov 2018, 05:01

It could be good business but is almost seems like exploitation since they are paid next to nothing. Like taking advantage of them. However, prisoners deserve to be punished for their crimes.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby ceci » 15 Nov 2018, 08:03

We are slaving those third world people with prisonning them in the production line or factory. An old story I heard, Nike paid USD2 wage per hour to the worker but sells the shoes at USD 200/

ceci

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum