ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site was a time waster to you

Postby jackchun » 19 Nov 2018, 06:05

Happyland wrote:Certain types of crypto sites are a time waster. For example when the earnings you are allowed to receive are very low and the withdrawal limit is sky high then that is a waste of time; especially when the site has a lot of issues with its reliability and stability.

in fact ,most cryptocurrency coins sites are very low payout threshold or instantly paying, you can have a look at facuethub

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,039

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 20 Nov 2018, 12:15

ruthmongare wrote:
nerdonforumcoin wrote:I totally agree that PTC site are total waste of time. Their pages are time consuming. It loads up for seconds and you can't leave the page but the timer will stop.
Besidesit consumes much data especially if you're someone who buys data everyday.

That is why I don't go to PTC sites because I use data package on my mobile phone. Have not fixed my internet access in my apartment.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 325

Postby verity » 21 Nov 2018, 09:10

Make money online app https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ey.android these apps Scam me. its Stop gaving 20 daily log in bunos and im in the middle of cashing out i just gave a warning who ever bumped to join that useless apps .

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 651

Postby ceci » 22 Nov 2018, 03:48

I don't go for PTC site anymore, concentrate on money making activities for faster earning lately.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 784

Postby augusta » 22 Nov 2018, 04:26

@verity sorry about that, it can really be very painful especially when we are about to cashout. I hope others get to see this and don't try to join such an app.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby a_jerobon » 22 Nov 2018, 04:55

Your cash chat was a time waster for me. I was almost reaching payout when the admin closed the saying that he was pissed off by one member. I mean why close the forum for all the others if only one of them pissed you off?

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby kanchan18 » 10 Feb 2019, 04:49

Regarding time waster i would say digital global had been such. I had put in much effort but recently the site became non-paying. so frustrating.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 816

Postby Whiterose » 10 Feb 2019, 05:16

Some ptc sites that I have tried before wasted my time because I haven't earn anything from it.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby raaman » 10 Feb 2019, 06:50

In a way, almost all sites are time wasters only, paying peanuts and broken peanuts.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,307

Postby ahmedo24 » 10 Feb 2019, 07:54

I don't think all sites are time wasters if they pay you as at when due, you already know the pay plan before engaging in the site. It is an option to join or otherwise.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,931

Postby sofs » 10 Feb 2019, 11:29

The only time waster site that I was on was answeree. I spent quite a bit of time there which was a waste, but after reading the pleas of members to the admin I stopped posting there.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby jackchun » 10 Feb 2019, 12:14

many ptc site like neobux and paidtoclick dot in are time wasting though they paid

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,039

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Feb 2019, 14:25

Despite of earning $10 from mgf, the site scammed me $10. Also, there are several other PTC sites that scammed me.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 470

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Feb 2019, 14:35

I never heard of Mgf, what was this website about?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 246

Postby augusta » 11 Feb 2019, 05:37

Mgf is acronym for money gold forum it was a posting site too. I was also scammed the admin right from time looks like he was just out to scammed users. He was never straight forward. He came again with another forum but the forum was shut down briefly.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum