ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site was a time waster to you

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Jul 2019, 16:48

I have wasted so much time on apps earlier on and now sometimes and I am guilty of trusting people online and lending them money just to get scammed and I really need to control myself now.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,369

Postby tusziget » 12 Jul 2019, 04:53

Well, there always a big competition online in the earning field(as in real life as well).You have to be careful whom you trust.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 708

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jul 2019, 05:27

Trust is most important but when you are online and earning then don't trust and lend money to anyone

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,292

Postby verity » 18 Sep 2019, 07:30

SUPERSINGH wrote:I did that and they awarded me a big jackpot prize lol and to withdraw that I was required to provide around 100 verified referrals on the website.

I think you can do that task easily your the well known referral king here in forumcoin and mylot

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 975

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Sep 2019, 10:54

Almost all the PTC sites that have worked with before have been a time waster to me because I never ended up earning anything.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 98

Postby Emar » 18 Sep 2019, 11:38

All site are time waster or it depend on you if you have so much time. Me even I had nothings will change.

Emar

ForumCoin: 152

Postby augusta » 18 Sep 2019, 15:07

For now it is still survey sites I get being disqualified when I'm almost finishing the survey sometimes it just get hooked just to be told, the link has expired. It is a total waste of time.

augusta

ForumCoin: 111

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Sep 2019, 16:25

There were many websites like surveys and others that never paid me and these are just time wasters for me.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,369

Postby Joseph83 » 18 Sep 2019, 17:46

chicnthin wrote:
Joseph83 wrote:I think it was Mylot because I have spent enough time on it before I discovered that I can't be paid through my paypal .

What do you mean you can't get paid through paypal? Mylot pays via paypal.

There is PayPal restrictions in my country.

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 311

Postby junrose123 » 18 Sep 2019, 23:02

I think that mobrog was the survey site that is a time waster for me since I always get screen out after taking the test.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 333

Postby Vehlijanta » 19 Sep 2019, 01:49

Survey websites or apps were time wasters for many but many from within us are making most from these very websites or apps. So it's a personal thing.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 675

Postby tusziget » 19 Sep 2019, 02:44

That is correct.Sometimes I have managed to complete some surveys and that added to my extra income.It happens rarely,but it is always welcomed.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 708

Postby simplyfred » 19 Sep 2019, 02:58

One site that wasted my time is the paid to view mail site. They only have limit of sending email that give points and when the limit is done one need to take some offers from their site and none of the offers works for me.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 630

Postby a_jerobon » 19 Sep 2019, 03:41

tusziget wrote:That is correct.Sometimes I have managed to complete some surveys and that added to my extra income.It happens rarely,but it is always welcomed.

I have also had some surveys that actually added me some amount for completing them. I rarely get those and the few I get take a really long time to reach payout. I don't try them anymore this days.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 61

Postby Braids » 19 Sep 2019, 10:54

Some was but hey , " trial and error " " if you dont suceed try again ".

Let's see

When i started in this online stuff 1 sts was ptcs. One that i invested when i was about to withdraw become scam, Neobux i bought referrals and instead have profit was otherwise ( maybe bad management for my part, dont know ) and other ptc that was well known , think was probux or a name kinda like that , didn't invested in that one but was thinking in upgrade with the profits ( so never withdraw ) and guess what, when i was close to have the money to upgrade become scam :lol:

There was a german site when you only need to compare images ( "whitepins" was the name i think ) become sacm too , never withdraw.

Have around 200 or 300 dollars stuck in one of those sites when you buy shares because site changed to other name and they changed the rules, bunch of crooks. That money , they say, can only be used to buy more shares but i have to invest again . This was more than 10 years ago and didnt spend that money ( but invested some ) , i was just using with to buy shares but never have a chance to withdraw.

Another shares site . Only invested because the sponsor promise ref back. Didn't got any ref back because the site stop paying after some time and the owner of the site have come with a ideia for the users still earn money.
His ideia was a matrix site called 4 corners , i think . He promise we dont need to get referrals ( we need 3 or 4 , dont recall ) because he get some free referrals for us and besides that we only need to invest 2 dollars. was just 2 dollars and the referrals he get them for us so why not? Only got 1 referral from him ....another failure :(

Braids

ForumCoin: 403

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum