New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site was a time waster to you

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Jul 2019, 16:48

I have wasted so much time on apps earlier on and now sometimes and I am guilty of trusting people online and lending them money just to get scammed and I really need to control myself now.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,114

Postby tusziget » 12 Jul 2019, 04:53

Well, there always a big competition online in the earning field(as in real life as well).You have to be careful whom you trust.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 518

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jul 2019, 05:27

Trust is most important but when you are online and earning then don't trust and lend money to anyone

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 456

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum