ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site was a time waster to you

Postby Rational Mind » 16 Feb 2019, 23:05

To tell you the fact, I never consider any site to be a time waster even though I am not been paid. Reward is not the only thing that I look in a site.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby riddy09 » 17 Feb 2019, 03:16

Rational Mind wrote:To tell you the fact, I never consider any site to be a time waster even though I am not been paid. Reward is not the only thing that I look in a site.

It is a waste of time and effort to not get paid, the worst case scenario. What exactly you're looking for an earning site if not about getting paid or reward?

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby Chameli » 19 Feb 2019, 15:20

Rational Mind wrote:To tell you the fact, I never consider any site to be a time waster even though I am not been paid. Reward is not the only thing that I look in a site.

Sometimes I also have the same thought. However, when I do not gain anything from a certain site, that can be a time waster. For instance, I wasted my time on Answeree and its sister site Defat.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby simplyfred » 20 Feb 2019, 05:10

I think some PTP site is a time waster also free bitcoin because it seems will take a lifetime before I can get to the threshold.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 154

Postby ceci » 20 Feb 2019, 09:07

Those not paying is definitely a time waster, autosurfer is time waster for me lately, I have made $0.80 but decided to quit since it's not working anymore yet might risk my Paypa account.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,371

Postby simplyfred » 20 Feb 2019, 11:36

I've tried 2captha typing but I quite. It is definitely a waste of time. Also some captha typing that seems we can earn fast turns a scam at the end.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 154

Postby SUPERSINGH » 20 Feb 2019, 13:52

I feel all these captcha solving websites are scam and actually they take a lot of time and is like a headache to earn from it.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,049

Postby Vehlijanta » 20 Feb 2019, 14:19

simplyfred wrote:I've tried 2captha typing but I quite. It is definitely a waste of time. Also some captha typing that seems we can earn fast turns a scam at the end.

I tried few Ptc websites and they were all Scam and time waster.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 811

Postby sofs » 20 Feb 2019, 16:47

I am usually positive, but there are these sites I consider a time waster. Any site that has loads of ads and doesn't allow you to get in and do your work in peace, is a sure fire time waster. I am totally put off by any site that makes me waste so much time. Sometimes I may never go back to such sites.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,327

Postby Alexandoy » 20 Feb 2019, 22:03

SUPERSINGH wrote:I feel all these captcha solving websites are scam and actually they take a lot of time and is like a headache to earn from it.

I have several friends who say that captcha work is a waste of time because you get to develop mental fatigue for so little money to earn.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,426

Postby suny » 21 Feb 2019, 03:14

I have an idea which site will waste my time so I chose them carefully. Even if I join a site and feel that it's not going to prove orth my time, I leave it and that's it. No site is a time waster for me barring a couple back in 2003-04.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 56

Postby tusziget » 21 Feb 2019, 04:32

Actually, I have realized that no site was a time waster to me, as I have learned every time something new being active on those sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 0

Postby nakitakona » 21 Feb 2019, 04:46

What a laudable impression you have made to me. You have that patient to do so. I am a person whose patient is short or too limited. But I have no choice but to wait and do the routine of visiting that site for it pays.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 668

Postby kanchan18 » 18 May 2019, 05:00

These days swagbucks have become a great time waster for me. For the last two months there have been no surveys that been completed , so frustrating.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 944

Postby junrose123 » 18 May 2019, 05:59

Survey sites are a time waster for me because of having a difficulty in reaching the cash out.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 728

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum