*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site was a time waster to you

Postby sprite1950 » 23 May 2019, 06:21

jackchun wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:There are few websites that wasted my time cos I worked and I was not paid. Answeree is top time wasting site.

I found a site that is like answeree but really paying and more easy to earn, you can earn even by upvote others' answers!

You can check my profile website for more details
:?:

I looked at your profile but you have so many sites there that I wasn't sure which one you meant. Could you name it?

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Postby memez4savages » 23 May 2019, 08:52

Postloop wasted so much time for me. The admins/moderators still didn't give me a rating. I have enough points to cash out but I am not able to do that without having any ratings. I really wasted my time on Postloop, I do not recommend that site.

memez4savages

ForumCoin: 95

Postby JASPREET » 23 May 2019, 10:13

This is the story on postloop and I heard this story from few more members that were frustrated with the rating system adopted

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby jackchun » 25 May 2019, 06:58

ahmedo24 wrote:There are few websites that wasted my time cos I worked and I was not paid. Answeree is top time wasting site.

the site is called "Answer questions and earn $Just upvotes can earn good money!!(Culture, Fashion, IT, Language, History, Geography, Sports etc)"

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby JASPREET » 25 May 2019, 09:57

This website Answeree wasted time of many members because they fixed a schedule for revamp and instructed members to reach $30 minimum by a certain day which was just a catch

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby Vehlijanta » 25 May 2019, 16:31

I don't like to experience any such website but I wasted time on forum dime during my brief stint.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby Angie10 » 25 May 2019, 18:18

Bubblews - because I joined it when I first started working online, blissfully unaware that it was going down. I loved the interface and thought for sure I was onto something FANTASTIC and kept writing. Soon after, the site collapsed.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby junrose123 » 25 May 2019, 23:03

I was wasting some time in working at 2captcha site but in the end I was banned for having some mistakes which I never though that would happen to me.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby simplyfred » 26 May 2019, 01:07

junrose123 wrote:I was wasting some time in working at 2captcha site but in the end I was banned for having some mistakes which I never though that would happen to me.

I've tried 2captcha, too. Until I've realized that it is not worth the time I've spared.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Alexandoy » 26 May 2019, 03:01

There are several sites that gave me much difficulty until I gave up. They were mostly survey sites. But the latest is Picturepunches where I earned 2 cents only.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby SUPERSINGH » 26 May 2019, 03:21

There can be many websites like that which wasted my time but I think it depends on how we look at it.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby bestwriter » 26 May 2019, 03:24

There have been a few but the worst site was Digital Global They took us all for a ride.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 330

Postby tusziget » 26 May 2019, 03:33

I think there is no such thing as time wasting.You can learn a lot of things from every site.However, it is important to realize when you have to move on from a site and search for other earning opportunities.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 26 May 2019, 03:38

Angie10 wrote:Bubblews - because I joined it when I first started working online, blissfully unaware that it was going down. I loved the interface and thought for sure I was onto something FANTASTIC and kept writing. Soon after, the site collapsed.

Bubblews did not pay me 2 payments I guess. But this site allowed me learn other online opportunity. It was not a waste of time for me. EliteVisitor was a waste of time for me.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby ruthmongare » 26 May 2019, 04:06

Provided I was able to earn some cash from the site at some point, then I cannot refer to a sites as a time waster.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum