*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is your enthusiasm to earn online the same as on the day you started?

Postby MysticMoons » 03 Dec 2018, 04:10

I get more and more excited about earning online everyday. Seeing my sites and money grow is truly wonderful. But the best feeling I have is when people tell me I now make good money online, because of what you taught me! In the end I want to get big online, so I can help as many people as I can to grow and make lots of money as well.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Postby Keefers » 03 Dec 2018, 04:17

Don't get me wrong, if your first starting out its a slow road. Alot of people are looking for that "Easy" button to make money online. It's not going to happen. You have to sort of say put in your licks or punches. Consistency is what I am learning to go the long haul. Money isn't just going to flood into your pockets. You have to go out and do work. ALot tell me this snowball doesn't take off for like after the six-month mark. Build relationships and earn people's trust. Meanwhile, pick up some of those survey or mining apps to make some money. It's not going to make you a lot but it will get something rolling through. A little is much better than nothing.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby JASPREET » 03 Dec 2018, 04:26

I never started to make money online and just trying to invest my free time.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby simplyfred » 21 Dec 2018, 11:15

My enthusiasm is growing and growing. Always looking for a legit site that can substitute my offline work.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby jobless dude » 21 Dec 2018, 11:29

My interest in online earning would increase whenever I see the money. I used to take a nap whenever I feel bored.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby A K Rao » 21 Dec 2018, 13:46

It varies from time to time! This is because , basically I am not earning anything great from any site! But getting those few dollars makes me happy and keeps my feel good hormones at desired level, so I participate on these sites to keep my mood elevated!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby sofs » 21 Dec 2018, 16:50

I guess its increasing by the day.. initially I would just write what I wanted and didn't care about SEO and stuff, as my articles started ranking higher I learned a few tricks, but stuck to the same place.. but now I go all out to grab as much knowledge and experience as possible.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Keefers » 21 Dec 2018, 18:38

Hey Sofs,

I agree with you. This is always a learning situation. It is impossible to know "all" tricks or secrets of this platform. I look at things is I learn something new every day. One of the reasons why I come here. You know I watched a video last night on a self millionaire in our industry. I was very impressed with him because he made his money at 27 and retired. But, here's the thing...He said once you made it to the top and you have all this money coming at the end of the road doesn't stop there. He said to everyone that your day to day gets very lonely and boring. He had his nice car, 1 big house, went on four vacations in a year. He said he felt empty inside when he was at the end of the road. He had done the party scene. He went back to teaching people how to sell. That right there tells me there is a lot more to learn then just tweaking a couple headlines here and there.

Keefers

Postby Netherrealmer » 22 Dec 2018, 02:13

There are times where I feel lazy but it became a part of my routine on a daily basis.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby MysticMoons » 22 Dec 2018, 02:15

I am not so excited because I got my blogs
to earn me more money through ads.
Im also adding another network to another one of my blogs.
So yes cheers to a good new year!

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby cmoneyspinner » 22 Dec 2018, 02:15

simplyfred wrote:My enthusiasm is growing and growing. Always looking for a legit site that can substitute my offline work.

I'm with you. I am getting more and more determined to find legit ways to earn income.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby augusta » 22 Dec 2018, 03:58

It is still now though sometimes offline demands lately keeps me away. I wish I could have very good sites to depend on even if it should be just 1.it will go a long way.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby junrose123 » 22 Dec 2018, 04:02

I think that everyday I feel more enthusiastic to work online as I am feeling of having a lot of opportunity to earn during my idle time.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby tusziget » 22 Dec 2018, 04:17

When there are more earning opportunities you feel really motivated to work online.I hope that from next year there will be more earning sites available online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Keefers » 22 Dec 2018, 07:33

Ya I would agree with you this is all a new avenue for me.

Keefers

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum