ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is your enthusiasm to earn online the same as on the day you started?

Postby ceci » 06 Jan 2019, 08:14

I want to earn more if possible via some good money channel and the ways the fit my capacity in order to make more online earning.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 587

Postby nakitakona » 06 Jan 2019, 08:16

MysticMoons wrote:Yes when the money is not rolling in. It does make you want to quit. I am happy I work with a few sites and companies that pay me big. And I am always earning more free money online. I have a passion, for finding the most easy money possible online.

I like your enthusiasm in working to earning money online. It is you ability to do it. I could guess that you have the skill to do coupled with your passion. I think that is your secret, isn't it?

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 601

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Jan 2019, 11:08

I am more interested to make money now but sometimes I feel tired, I may not be that passionate as I was earlier but still hopeful of doing well

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,152

Postby sofs » 06 Jan 2019, 11:32

I am working harder and with greater enthusiasm hope that will make a difference in how much I learn and earn.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,756

Postby tusziget » 07 Jan 2019, 05:32

When there are genuine new earning opportunities, I feel more enthusiastic working online.Anyway I love spending time on daily basis on my favorite sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 116

Postby arunima » 07 Jan 2019, 05:38

I was very interested in the beginning when I joined after taking a break from my regular job or switching to a part time one. When money started coming ( no matter how small) my motivation level went up and I felt that I am using my time productively. But then a saturation started creeping in...few sites felt monotonous. I restarted my job for 2 hours in a day and that left me very less time about an hour each day to be online. And I attended 2 sites in a day. Now with limitation, the monotony has gone. I am relaxed and enjoying though not making much. But I look forward to coming online for an hour. SO the motivation and enthusiasm in my journey has gone through ups and downs.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 282

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 06:35

My enthusiasm still as high as ever. Though some site let me down, I always get up from it and find another site for me to earn.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,386

Postby Kei » 07 Jan 2019, 06:43

My enthusiasm is even more than when I started off. Initially, I was skeptical about online earnings. However, after many proofs, I've become proof myself. I know I'll be here for a really long time.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 72

Postby anilmr » 08 Jan 2019, 20:00

My story is almost same as yours, when I was smitten by theis "online earning bug", I was very enthusiastic in the initial stages, I joined almost any site that I came across, which promised some online income - I joined PTC sites, survey sites, paid forums, also started my on blog with blogger, etc. But now everything has fizzled out, and the same enthusiasm no longer exists.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 919

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Jan 2019, 21:31

I am more excited than ever I just got an e mail from my live stream gaming site..
i have a huge payment coming in! I love my life and easy money. :D

Get paid to post and watch videos! very easy money pays worldwide.Earn money right away for getting views and viewing videos daily! join today click the link below
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmWGTq8gvLR5AkEbubAG6iPMzF8LFSTgkBAviZqqKo5NMX&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,857

Postby augusta » 09 Jan 2019, 01:30

I'm still eager to work online just like when I came online newly but I'm still going at sites that will help me make good money. Will really love it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 16

Postby Kei » 09 Jan 2019, 05:09

I'm still very much eager. The only difference is that I've de-cluttered sites that are useless to me and I'm focusing on the very beneficial ones. I think at some point, everyone passed through that phase.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 72

Postby tusziget » 09 Jan 2019, 05:14

It is correct.I have been active on many little earning sites, but it was a learning process for me.Now, I am active only on good earning sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 116

Postby kat82 » 09 Jan 2019, 05:32

tusziget wrote:It is correct.I have been active on many little earning sites, but it was a learning process for me.Now, I am active only on good earning sites.

This means that your morale is in high gear. When you start small and end up in the big, then it is a sign that you will never leave. The same happened to me and until now, I have been pushing and will continue to push until things get more better.

kat82

ForumCoin: 6

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Jan 2019, 07:10

Whiterose wrote:Sometimes I am being lazy to work online because of so much things that I need to do and lack the time to do that.

Yeah, I get lazy too sometimes. It gets so hard to do anything online. I always try my best to just do what I can and not force myself too much to work online.

Last edited by Fergal on 09 Jan 2019, 07:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote tags fixed
a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 125

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum