ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Is your enthusiasm to earn online the same as on the day you started?

Postby bestwriter » 31 Oct 2018, 04:25

I have gone a long way in writing for sites that pay. I had great enthusiasm to start with but must admit it has diminished along the way. I no longer login at several sites where I am a member. I suppose the saying well begun is half done could be applied here.

Sometimes I am only on myLot and hardly visit Forum Coin. This has to change.

What is your story?

Last edited by bestwriter on 31 Oct 2018, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.
bestwriter

ForumCoin: 339

Re: Is your enthusiasm to earn online the same as on the day your started?

Postby OldGuy » 31 Oct 2018, 04:52

Back when I first started earning from online work, I was actually earning something between $400 to $500 per month and was excited because the earnings increased every month. That was before Adsense changed their system and the earnings suddenly dropped to something around $20 per month, about a year before that site disintegrated. Others commented that their earnings dropped to just a couple dollars a month. I have never seen that kind of revenue since.

As a result, it is nearly impossible to get excited at the earnings available today.

I am active online for the entertainment, not the earnings. If you are not finding something new that keeps your interest, maybe it is time to stir the pot with a load of new topics, or take a break. Sometimes you just need a change for awhile so you can come back with a fresh view.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 495

Postby tusziget » 31 Oct 2018, 05:05

I am working with the same enthusiasm as I started working online.I still have the hope to become one day a full time online earner,as a freelancer.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 626

Postby augusta » 31 Oct 2018, 05:25

I'm still doing my best and still applying the same energy so I believe it same until I quit for something different will still be maintain the same enthusiasm

augusta

ForumCoin: 302

Postby bestwriter » 31 Oct 2018, 05:26

OldGuy wrote:Back when I first started earning from online work, I was actually earning something between $400 to $500 per month and was excited because the earnings increased every month. That was before Adsense changed their system and the earnings suddenly dropped to something around $20 per month, about a year before that site disintegrated. Others commented that their earnings dropped to just a couple dollars a month. I have never seen that kind of revenue since.

As a result, it is nearly impossible to get excited at the earnings available today.

I am active online for the entertainment, not the earnings. If you are not finding something new that keeps your interest, maybe it is time to stir the pot with a load of new topics, or take a break. Sometimes you just need a change for awhile so you can come back with a fresh view.

That is demoralising indeed. I cannot explain why I have lost interest. May be I too am not depending on these earnings and therefore. myLot is a place where I enjoy interaction more than the money I earn there which is minuscule. At FC you are right that there are no topics that wake me up to respond to. I used to participate in those 'games' threads I have lost interest in getting there.

--- 31 Oct 2018, 10:57 ---

@tusziget That is great news When did you start writing? I have been doing this since 2009

--- 31 Oct 2018, 11:05 ---

@augusta It also depends on the number of years one has been doing this kind of activity Good that you have the same amount of enthusiasm and hopefully you are doind well too in terms of earnings.

bestwriter

Postby a_jerobon » 31 Oct 2018, 06:07

I think my desire to write and earn online increases with time. I love doing the work more than when I started.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby bestwriter » 31 Oct 2018, 06:14

@a_jerobon It gets to a crescendo so to say no doubt but then slowly becomes less noisy with time. Depends when it was you started being online.

bestwriter

Postby ahmedo24 » 31 Oct 2018, 06:38

The interest even before I started to earn but it builds the more as I earn more and see more earning opportunities online

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 80

Postby jobless dude » 31 Oct 2018, 07:04

My interest in online earnings would boost after receiving my payments and after a few days, it would decrease.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 830

Postby A K Rao » 31 Oct 2018, 07:31

I am also sailing in the same boat of yours! In fact to have a change I am trying various other sites, that too because I am having some free time now! But let me admit that I no more have that enthusiasm and zeal which I used to have when I started initially! :)

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 319

Postby skysnap » 31 Oct 2018, 07:59

I think my interests are slowed down a bit. I am not that much excited and strong anymore. BUt now just playing along for money.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 990

Postby simplyfred » 31 Oct 2018, 08:21

Yes, still the same feeling of urge I have maybe because my needs is bigger.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 546

Postby bestwriter » 31 Oct 2018, 09:12

ahmedo24 wrote:The interest even before I started to earn but it builds the more as I earn more and see more earning opportunities online

It all starts that way the way it did with me. I was over active writing for several sites and earning good too but somewhere along the line I seem to have lost interest and I am not pleased about it I hope I get back

bestwriter

Postby cinderella » 31 Oct 2018, 11:50

The interest is still there. But I am more interested in building my own site and name in the industry. I already achieved the highest rank in some of the sites which I became a part. I am looking for something greater and I believe I can achieve it if I would just focus on one activity. Currently, I reduced my interaction with my other sites to give more focus on my own blog.

The only guide you need to achieve success with Bitlanders
AVAIL NOW AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Bitlanders - A Journey Towards Success
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 258

Postby talkerbee » 31 Oct 2018, 11:55

It is decreasing as the time pass specially now I venture hog raising. I have to pay some liabilities so I need to work harder and online income is not sufficient.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 148

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum