New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What is B2B connections?

Postby kat82 » 02 Nov 2018, 08:54

I can understand it well. Business to business connections. If you have a manufacturing business for example, you can connect with one who own a retailing business and make business. Sure, this guy had a working plan. I am yet to meet him and see a way forward. Will update soon on how far.

kat82

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 13

Postby skysnap » 02 Nov 2018, 17:45

Yes do let us know how he managed to retain the connection. Because connection retaining is what some of us would be struggling with.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 782

Postby anilmr » 12 Jan 2019, 08:30

Whereas in other businesses there is the exchange of products, services or information between businesses and consumers. On the Internet, B2B (business-to-business), also known as e-biz, is the exchange of products, services or information between two or more businesses.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby arunima » 12 Jan 2019, 08:34

Business to business connection or B2B can be exchange of things( be it products, service, information, supplies etc) and both the parties ( business organizations) get benefited by it.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 479

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 08:48

Yes I think maybe he wanted you to get online clients for him. And maybe split the money with you?
I am thinking this is what happened.
Well if this is so then I think it would be a good deal for you.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 91

Postby skysnap » 12 Jan 2019, 10:38

MysticMoons wrote:Yes I think maybe he wanted you to get online clients for him. And maybe split the money with you?
I am thinking this is what happened.
Well if this is so then I think it would be a good deal for you.

I thought about that too hence asked OP on clarification. I am thinking in the same line as you. It's definitely some sort of deal like that.

skysnap

Postby MABEL » 26 Jan 2019, 04:38

In my own experience from my BPO work B2B means Business to Business job. Meaning you will work online for another company which is catering more companies including the one they will let you handle.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 367

Postby Katriona_22 » 01 Feb 2019, 01:21

A K Rao wrote:B2B connectin means Business to Business connections , where is one business supports other business while making its own profit through the another business. Simple example to understand is Car manufacturing company gets various components like tyres, lights, mats, batteries and parts from other business people instead of manufacturing them! here the Companies supplying such goods are doing business because of the Car manyfacture Company's business. This is know as Business to Business connection!

Great explanation and example, now I was enlightened how B22 works.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 532

Postby theresajane » 01 Feb 2019, 02:56

I only have small idea about this. But, what I know is that, each side should get great benefits or advantages when doing business.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby oldbuddy » 01 Feb 2019, 03:07

I have an example of a B2B Connection. My business created and maintains a website for a used car dealer, so he can display his inventory to his B2C customers.

ANYONE Can Do This From Any Country
Pocket An Extra $200 This Year For Doing What You Should Do Anyway
CLICK HERE for all the details CLICK HERE
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,255

Postby skysnap » 10 Mar 2019, 12:21

MABEL wrote:In my own experience from my BPO work B2B means Business to Business job. Meaning you will work online for another company which is catering more companies including the one they will let you handle.

BPO companies do work for business to consumers too. So it depends on how it was implemented. That kind of sets the tone for the industry.

skysnap

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum