New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What is B2B connections?

Postby kat82 » 30 Oct 2018, 15:03

Today, an old friend of mine visited my offices. This friend of mine was surprised to learn that I work online on sites like Forumcoin and earn some few bucks. He told me how he had never gotten such an access and how he thought that online work was legit. Thanks I showed to him my payment proofs from forum coin and he was surprised. He told me how he wanted me partner with him to offer B2B connection service through my office. I don't know much about B2B connections. And this is a reason I am asking if anyone here knows some details..

kat82

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 13

Re: What is B2B connections?

Postby skysnap » 31 Oct 2018, 08:06

B2B connections refer to the business to business connections, here two business get into agreement for some sort of work which is on the wholesale level.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 782

Postby A K Rao » 31 Oct 2018, 08:30

B2B connectin means Business to Business connections , where is one business supports other business while making its own profit through the another business. Simple example to understand is Car manufacturing company gets various components like tyres, lights, mats, batteries and parts from other business people instead of manufacturing them! here the Companies supplying such goods are doing business because of the Car manyfacture Company's business. This is know as Business to Business connection!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,237

Postby talkerbee » 31 Oct 2018, 13:00

kat82 wrote:Today, an old friend of mine visited my offices. This friend of mine was surprised to learn that I work online on sites like Forumcoin and earn some few bucks. He told me how he had never gotten such an access and how he thought that online work was legit. Thanks I showed to him my payment proofs from forum coin and he was surprised. He told me how he wanted me partner with him to offer B2B connection service through my office. I don't know much about B2B connections. And this is a reason I am asking if anyone here knows some details..
In the B2B connection, you two both benefited. You should discuss first the whole details before to say yes.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 297

Postby nela13 » 31 Oct 2018, 18:11

It is a business relationship where both parts earn, in your case you also have the term connections which I think it is referring to network or online work. If you are really interested you should clarify what this B2B means to your friend and what he has in mind.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 381

Postby chikitta » 31 Oct 2018, 20:02

Had no idea about what B2B is until now at least i have learned something new today. Thank you for enlighting us on this.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 9

Postby ahmedo24 » 31 Oct 2018, 21:36

If B2B is business to business connection which I am convinced it is, @kat82 you may have to ask your friend how he wish to run the B2B connection with your office.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby suny » 31 Oct 2018, 22:37

As a marketing professional I understand that in b2b is the business connections in between a manufacturer and a wholesaler or vice versa. B2B is especially meant for two or more business houses where an individual is not involved (as soon an individual customer is involved it becomes B2C).

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 201

Postby cinderella » 31 Oct 2018, 23:02

It's a marketing parlance that refers to a relationship between two businesses. Meaning your friend wanted to build a business connection with you. In the marketing field, there are several types of relationships such as business to business, business to consumer, consumer to consumer and consumer to business.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 375

Postby katkat » 01 Nov 2018, 02:00

I don't know anything about this b2b but I am glad I took the time to read it. I have learned something new today. And it always feels good when we can't only contribute from our own perspective but also learning from others. It is a big plus to be here and learning everytime.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 714

Postby Chameli » 01 Nov 2018, 02:07

B2B connecton is between the manufacturer and supplier, supplier and the retailers. Opposite of B2B is B2C which is the connection between retailers and consumers. B2B involves in bulk purchases and B2C with small purchases.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby augusta » 01 Nov 2018, 06:05

From my understanding B2B connection is a business concern that 2 people into a business agreement which will benefits the two sides involved. It like a mutual benefits which when all terms have been sorted out might help both sides almost equally. So it really what one can take a shot at.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby skysnap » 01 Nov 2018, 09:32

I think some B2B connections definitely have their own set of the benefits and some just don't work.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 782

Postby Alexandoy » 01 Nov 2018, 09:52

Pardon me for this comment. You should have asked your friend what his offer is all about. When you got the details then you can post it here for our benefit.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,246

Postby Rational Mind » 01 Nov 2018, 23:51

Looks like everyone her eknows B2B and B2C. I think a good example of B2B is Alibaba and B2C is Aliexpress and Amazon

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum