New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What is your Online Money earning strategy?

Poll ended at 25 Jan 2019, 16:55

Heavy on quantity?
No votes
The Quality is what all matters.
75%
No Strategy.
No votes
Mix of the above 3.
25%
Do not want to answer.
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Your Online Money earning strategy - Quality All, Quantity Heavy or No Strategy?

Postby ceci » 11 Feb 2019, 13:55

My strategy is focus on higher pay site rather than waste time at those low pay site, so I quit auto surf site lately.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,816

Re: Your Online Money earning strategy - Quality All, Quantity Heavy or No Strategy?

Postby junrose123 » 11 Feb 2019, 13:59

ceci wrote:My strategy is focus on higher pay site rather than waste time at those low pay site, so I quit auto surf site lately.

That is a nice strategy since we will be able to earn more if we will use it especially if we have a limited time online.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 272

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Feb 2019, 20:17

Higher pay with the objective of contributing high quality posts or the required task to the site that I earn from

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Feb 2019, 20:18

Well as far as videos, and blogs. I plan to make at least 1 or 2 pieces of good content per day, and promote them heavy all over. That is my plan so far it is earning me well.

Learn how to get paid to play video games from home! Paid via paypal watch video video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 511

Postby Chameli » 12 Feb 2019, 01:01

My strategy is to balance between blogging and paid to post sites. Now, that most of the paid to post sites where I am active are no more paying or unavailable, I will be more active with blogging.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby a_jerobon » 12 Feb 2019, 05:10

ptrikha21 wrote:All of us live our lives, or do our tasks- be they offline or online in certain ways. Some are
a)Perfectionists
b)Meticulous and like to delve into details.
c)Methodical but not too rigid and stubborn in ways as a) and b) above
d)Flexible or sometimes a bit rash or unconcerned.

Well, in terms of earning money online, what is your strategy. Are you likely to be meticulous and / or perfectionist and try to see Quality reign all around?
Or a person who likes to put up scores of 100s, 1000s, 10,000s and so on and not concerned about the quality of what they produce?

Or one with no strategy at all, and just enjoying your moments online?

I always prefer quality work. It saves you from being rejected in a site or being banned from it after working in it for sometime. I also love quality work because it shapes me into becoming a person who is sharp and knows what they are doing.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 182

Postby ptrikha21 » 13 Feb 2019, 08:16

augusta wrote:I go for quality I try to give my best on all the sites I'm working with, I believe whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. No need for haphazard way of working. Our best should be the No 1 strategy for surviving on earning sites.

well said augusta. Indeed, if we keep on with quality, the good results will come to us sooner or later.

--- 13 Feb 2019, 13:49 ---

a_jerobon wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:All of us live our lives, or do our tasks- be they offline or online in certain ways. Some are
a)Perfectionists
b)Meticulous and like to delve into details.
c)Methodical but not too rigid and stubborn in ways as a) and b) above
d)Flexible or sometimes a bit rash or unconcerned.

Well, in terms of earning money online, what is your strategy. Are you likely to be meticulous and / or perfectionist and try to see Quality reign all around?
Or a person who likes to put up scores of 100s, 1000s, 10,000s and so on and not concerned about the quality of what they produce?

Or one with no strategy at all, and just enjoying your moments online?

I always prefer quality work. It saves you from being rejected in a site or being banned from it after working in it for sometime. I also love quality work because it shapes me into becoming a person who is sharp and knows what they are doing.

Very well said but sometimes we do have the urge to do more in numbers.

--- 13 Feb 2019, 13:50 ---

MysticMoons wrote:Well as far as videos, and blogs. I plan to make at least 1 or 2 pieces of good content per day, and promote them heavy all over. That is my plan so far it is earning me well.

a well planned and executed plan!

--- 13 Feb 2019, 13:51 ---

Chameli wrote:My strategy is to balance between blogging and paid to post sites. Now, that most of the paid to post sites where I am active are no more paying or unavailable, I will be more active with blogging.

So how do you associate advertisements with your blog? Through Google adsense?

--- 13 Feb 2019, 13:51 ---

junrose123 wrote:
ceci wrote:My strategy is focus on higher pay site rather than waste time at those low pay site, so I quit auto surf site lately.

That is a nice strategy since we will be able to earn more if we will use it especially if we have a limited time online.

yes a good strategy indeed!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 1,206

Postby anilmr » 13 Feb 2019, 08:41

If you are referring to rate of earning as quality, then I am yet to find that sort of site on the net. So my stategy is to go for quantity, i.e. instead of going for one site which pays more, but is difficult to complete the task - go for more sites, where the tasks are easier to complete even if rate of payment is low.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby MuhammadZ » 13 Feb 2019, 09:22

I am a beginner so I could not get accepted into high quality sites. Therefore I go out all quantity. However I plan to focus more on qulaity the further I move up the ranks.

MuhammadZ

ForumCoin: 44

Postby sofs » 13 Feb 2019, 09:57

Quality is subjective, what I consider quality may not be your idea of quality. Quantity is measurable and earnings are measurable.

In some sites being mediocre is good. On mylot if you post a well thought out and creative post you will be blinking at no responses.

On other sites you need to focus on building relationships so you get others to vote you up.

In some sites you need to write high quality posts. because they are read, commented upon and discussed.
Do what helps you in each site , be flexible be creative. '

Either ways don't post one liners which add no value to anything and is just repetitive.

Last edited by sofs on 15 Feb 2019, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.
sofs

ForumCoin: 2,883

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Feb 2019, 05:32

I don't have any strategy because am not intending to work online full-time. Am intending to do this part time.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 141

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Feb 2019, 06:05

My strategy is just Time management. When I'm able to distribute my time better among all the earning sites my earnings definitely increase.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 100

Postby Whiterose » 14 Feb 2019, 06:39

ruthmongare wrote:I don't have any strategy because am not intending to work online full-time. Am intending to do this part time.

Yes that is really true and I agree with you, I have the same attitude with you when it comes from working online.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby ptrikha21 » 14 Feb 2019, 17:25

cinderella wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:
cinderella wrote:I always go for quality. I started working in 2012 and have reached the highest post in two of the online sites I am working with because I give more focus on the quality over quantity.

Oh that is great! Often we end up chasing statistics!

That's the second point. Once we learn the techniques, we can now move faster. Apparently, most newcomers want to achieve their goals fast and oftentimes forgot about the quality.

Yes, it can happen with a lot of folks!

--- 14 Feb 2019, 23:20 ---

anilmr wrote:If you are referring to rate of earning as quality, then I am yet to find that sort of site on the net. So my stategy is to go for quantity, i.e. instead of going for one site which pays more, but is difficult to complete the task - go for more sites, where the tasks are easier to complete even if rate of payment is low.

Well at times, we also have to look at the quantitative aspect as well.

--- 14 Feb 2019, 23:40 ---

sofs wrote:Quality is subjective, what I consider quality may not be your idea of quality. Quantity is measurable and earnings are measurable.

In some sites being mediocre is good. On mylot if you post a well thought out and creative post you will be blinking at no responses.

On other sites you need to focus on building relationships so you get get others to vote you up.

In some sites you need to write high quality posts. because they are read, commented upon and discussed.
Do what helps you in each site , be flexible be creative. '

Either ways don't post one liners which add no value to anything and is just repetitive.

Yes many things are quite subjective. However, I think best is to keep some minimum quality and also see that we are regular quantity wise to achieve our monetary targets.

--- 14 Feb 2019, 23:54 ---

amitkokiladitya wrote:My strategy is just Time management. When I'm able to distribute my time better among all the earning sites my earnings definitely increase.

Yes, time is also very very vital!

--- 14 Feb 2019, 23:54 ---

ruthmongare wrote:I don't have any strategy because am not intending to work online full-time. Am intending to do this part time.

Yes, we need to think first about getting enough time here, then strategize

--- 15 Feb 2019, 00:08 ---

Whiterose wrote:

Yes that is really true and I agree with you, I have the same attitude with you when it comes from working online.

Still, any preference among more of quality and more of quantity?

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 1,206

Postby riddy09 » 16 Feb 2019, 12:50

The one that always works for most of us is high pay and less time spent. It's possible particularly if you have the skills and of course, more convenient because you earn better and save time or have leisure time.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum