ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What is your Online Money earning strategy?

Poll ended at 25 Jan 2019, 16:55

Heavy on quantity?
No votes
The Quality is what all matters.
75%
No Strategy.
No votes
Mix of the above 3.
25%
Do not want to answer.
No votes

Total votes : 4

Your Online Money earning strategy - Quality All, Quantity Heavy or No Strategy?

Postby ptrikha21 » 27 Oct 2018, 16:55

All of us live our lives, or do our tasks- be they offline or online in certain ways. Some are
a)Perfectionists
b)Meticulous and like to delve into details.
c)Methodical but not too rigid and stubborn in ways as a) and b) above
d)Flexible or sometimes a bit rash or unconcerned.

Well, in terms of earning money online, what is your strategy. Are you likely to be meticulous and / or perfectionist and try to see Quality reign all around?
Or a person who likes to put up scores of 100s, 1000s, 10,000s and so on and not concerned about the quality of what they produce?

Or one with no strategy at all, and just enjoying your moments online?

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 982

Re: Your Online Money earning strategy - Quality All, Quantity Heavy or No Strategy?

Postby cinderella » 27 Oct 2018, 17:24

I always go for quality. I started working in 2012 and have reached the highest post in two of the online sites I am working with because I give more focus on the quality over quantity.

The only guide you need to achieve success with Bitlanders
AVAIL NOW AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Bitlanders - A Journey Towards Success
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 517

Re: Your Online Money earning strategy - Quality All, Quantity Heavy or No Strategy?

Postby ptrikha21 » 27 Oct 2018, 17:49

cinderella wrote:I always go for quality. I started working in 2012 and have reached the highest post in two of the online sites I am working with because I give more focus on the quality over quantity.

Oh that is great! Often we end up chasing statistics!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 982

Postby augusta » 27 Oct 2018, 21:48

I go for quality I try to give my best on all the sites I'm working with, I believe whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. No need for haphazard way of working. Our best should be the No 1 strategy for surviving on earning sites.

augusta

ForumCoin: 211

Postby cinderella » 27 Oct 2018, 22:33

ptrikha21 wrote:
cinderella wrote:I always go for quality. I started working in 2012 and have reached the highest post in two of the online sites I am working with because I give more focus on the quality over quantity.

Oh that is great! Often we end up chasing statistics!

That's the second point. Once we learn the techniques, we can now move faster. Apparently, most newcomers want to achieve their goals fast and oftentimes forgot about the quality.

cinderella

Postby Rational Mind » 28 Oct 2018, 02:01

I am on a couple of earning sites and I make most of my money from these earning sites. I also have websites and my website generates revenue, however, I am not earning enough to reach the payment threshold every month. My strategy is to earn more money from the websites so that I do not have to work on earning sites.

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 36

Postby A K Rao » 28 Oct 2018, 12:35

though i like to maintain the quality of my posts , some times in attempt to chase the targets I become bit relaxed and may not be elabarate while responding!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 388

Postby kat82 » 28 Oct 2018, 16:24

dominique wrote:I am on a couple of earning sites and I make most of my money from these earning sites. I also have websites and my website generates revenue, however, I am not earning enough to reach the payment threshold every month. My strategy is to earn more money from the websites so that I do not have to work on earning sites.

Very true. Joining more sites which pays means earning more. And if you have your own sites which you monetise, that is one of the greatest options. You add more value or even kink more sites, you earn more. Same trick I use.

kat82

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 39

Postby anorona » 28 Oct 2018, 19:00

augusta wrote:I go for quality I try to give my best on all the sites I'm working with, I believe whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. No need for haphazard way of working. Our best should be the No 1 strategy for surviving on earning sites.

Definitely. Giving your best will always be the best strategy for work, regardless if it is online or offline.

anorona

ForumCoin: 1,000

Postby a_jerobon » 29 Oct 2018, 05:37

I think I am one with no strategies. I only love enjoying my time online and the things that I Learn from it.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 22

Postby MaryVerma » 29 Oct 2018, 17:00

I also stick to the opinion that it is better to write one high-quality article and get a good amount of money for it than working on many PTC sites wor hours for cents.

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 309

Postby skysnap » 30 Oct 2018, 10:51

For me value for money skills make some good addition. Because those help with online earning the most.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 700

Postby kanchan18 » 10 Feb 2019, 04:58

The main strategy for me is be active. my earning online depends much on surveys and I need to attend them as soon as they are available. So it is very important for me to be active online.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 541

Postby cinderella » 10 Feb 2019, 05:06

kanchan18 wrote:The main strategy for me is be active. my earning online depends much on surveys and I need to attend them as soon as they are available. So it is very important for me to be active online.

Meaning all those plus one more strategy are needed in order to succeed. Quality, Quantity, and create awareness. We can put it this way, master the game, work on speed and keep others aware that there is such a thing so they may also join. With this third strategy, we can get more referrals and affiliates.

cinderella

Postby Whiterose » 10 Feb 2019, 05:07

My strategy online is to focus and to be active on my online sites so that I can ean more.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 16

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum