ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby kaka135 » 17 Jan 2019, 10:11

Just to update, I just checked Cash Mining, the rate for free members has returned to $0.0001 (not $0.00001) now. I am only 4 cents away from $5. Hopefully I can cash out tomorrow, and see when it'll pay me.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,970
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 563
ForumCoin: 107

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 10:12

I am confident to reach $2.5 from money mining and will probably request payment on 19th jan
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,779
Location: India
Reputation: 289
ForumCoin: 834

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby kaka135 » 17 Jan 2019, 10:13

JASPREET wrote:I am confident to reach $2.5 from money mining and will probably request payment on 19th jan


Have you upgraded your membership there? I thought the minimum payout is $5 for free members?
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,970
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 563
ForumCoin: 107

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 10:16

kaka135 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:I am confident to reach $2.5 from money mining and will probably request payment on 19th jan


Have you upgraded your membership there? I thought the minimum payout is $5 for free members?


Admin awarded it free to first 5 members and am one of them. Earlier I was slow but now am pushing hard as my membership will expire on 21st
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,779
Location: India
Reputation: 289
ForumCoin: 834

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby kaka135 » 17 Jan 2019, 10:19

JASPREET wrote:Admin awarded it free to first 5 members and am one of them. Earlier I was slow but now am pushing hard as my membership will expire on 21st


That's great! I think VIP members earn much faster, and if you have referrals, you'll earn more too. That's good for you. A few more days to go. :)
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,970
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 563
ForumCoin: 107

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 10:37

kaka135 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Admin awarded it free to first 5 members and am one of them. Earlier I was slow but now am pushing hard as my membership will expire on 21st


That's great! I think VIP members earn much faster, and if you have referrals, you'll earn more too. That's good for you. A few more days to go. :)


yes, am earning $0.0003 per minute and basic members are only earning $0.0001 SO its a bigger difference
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,779
Location: India
Reputation: 289
ForumCoin: 834

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby Yugocean » 17 Jan 2019, 10:48

Are you both making this amount in auto surfing way?
Are you paid from it previous too?
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 6,274
Reputation: 289
ForumCoin: 368

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 10:50

Yugocean wrote:Are you both making this amount in auto surfing way?
Are you paid from it previous too?


Its my first time and am confident of the website and seen some payment proof posted on different websites
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,779
Location: India
Reputation: 289
ForumCoin: 834

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby kat82 » 17 Jan 2019, 11:55

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am trying the cashmining but earning is too low and don't see these websites are too good or easy, We can earn well if we can upgrade or get many active referrals.

I don't know of cashmining. I even don't know if its a legit site. Now that you shared it, I will give it a try so I can see if they are legit and are able to pay some cash so I earn. Its all about giving it a try.
  • 0

User avatar
kat82
 
Posts: 1,151
Referrals: 6
Reputation: 141
ForumCoin: 7

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jan 2019, 11:57

You are earning too fast. I'm still at 1.90 and need to do better to reach 2 dollars
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 15,055
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 115
Reputation: 677
ForumCoin: 308

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby anil02 » 17 Jan 2019, 11:59

My earning from cashmining is never more than 2 cent in a day. I am working near by 4 hours a day. For payout I want to surf 15000 minutes. It will take a year to reach at this point.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 1,498
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 44
ForumCoin: 532

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby riddy09 » 17 Jan 2019, 12:55

anil02 wrote:My earning from cashmining is never more than 2 cent in a day. I am working near by 4 hours a day. For payout I want to surf 15000 minutes. It will take a year to reach at this point.


Just like PTC sites better go for tasks if they have available to increase your earning potential. I'm not encouraged to see just 2 cent daily earnings. And it's boring to surf sites and to spend 15000 minutes is ridiculous unless you can switch tabs.
  • 0

User avatar
riddy09
 
Posts: 3,184
Reputation: 83
ForumCoin: 178

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Jan 2019, 14:13

There is a flooding of auto surf websites in the previous months but need to see which are paying and are stable with the rules.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,767
Reputation: 37
ForumCoin: 200

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby jackchun » 18 Jan 2019, 06:13

I agree, these few months are trendy of auto facuet and auto surf sites, in fact they pay very little, but funny
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 5,368
Reputation: 120
ForumCoin: 1,009

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Jan 2019, 20:28

I don't find any big difference between these and PTC sires they're more of the same.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 4,066
Reputation: 106
ForumCoin: 440

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ash, Tendz and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'