ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby anilmr » 15 Jan 2019, 13:15

kaka135 wrote:I have found several auto surfing sites lately. When I turn on my computer, I just go to these few sites and run the auto-surf program, then I just continue to do my work either in front of my computer or just do the housework. Though the earnings are low, it's good for me as I really don't need to do anything, not even clicking on the ads.

Some people let the auto-surfing programs run overnight, but I usually just turn them off before I sleep, as I'd like to let my computer have a rest.

These are the sites I joined lately:-
* Alexa Master (You can also earn some points by watching YouTube videos, visiting websites and Facebook pages, and completing small jobs)
* PES Pro (The main purpose for this site is actually to earn coins by doing some social networking activities, such as tweeting, liking Facebook pages, etc)
* Cash Mining
* eBesucher

So far, my most favorite two are Alexa Master and Cash Mining.

Do you know any other auto surfing sites?

I have joined ebesucher and Alexa Master, but my earning of both the sites is minimal. I tried to join Cash Mining, but the pop-up is not allowing me to join the site. But I think I will use the credits that I receive from ebesucher and Alexa Master to promote my site.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,104

Postby ceci » 15 Jan 2019, 13:43

I will only stick to Getcashfree since it offers the highest rate,$0.00002 per minute. And, one is enough because I afraid it would drag down the performance of my laptop.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,371

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 13:49

I am not even aware of this website but I am trying to be on money mining and am very far from payout but targeting to run it for long time and reach by 21st

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,049

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Jan 2019, 14:24

We need a idle laptop or desktop to earn from Auto surf but if it's worth?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 811

Postby kaka135 » 16 Jan 2019, 00:05

anilmr wrote:I have joined ebesucher and Alexa Master, but my earning of both the sites is minimal. I tried to join Cash Mining, but the pop-up is not allowing me to join the site. But I think I will use the credits that I receive from ebesucher and Alexa Master to promote my site.

I advised not to join Cash Mining now, as the cash per minute for free members has dropped to $0.00001, that's way too low. Moreover, I am not sure if it's still paying now.

I joined several other sites at this moment: GetCashFree, FastCashMining, MoneyMining & PaidTasks. I haven't get paid by all these sites yet, except Alexa Master. I am making around $2 a month at Alexa Master, which I think is quite good as I don't really spend much time there and I got the full amount of payment.

--- 16 Jan 2019, 08:07 ---

ceci wrote:I will only stick to Getcashfree since it offers the highest rate,$0.00002 per minute. And, one is enough because I afraid it would drag down the performance of my laptop.

Yes, I think at the moment, GetCashFree is the highest rate I've joined. It's $0.0002 per minute. They are running a promotion where we'll get 20% off when we purchase any membership in the next 3 days. BMF members will get extra 7 days.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 302

Postby jackchun » 16 Jan 2019, 01:07

I agree that getcashfree has a high rate per minute, around 6sats of bitcoin per minute, but have very high withdraw threshold

jackchun

ForumCoin: 647

Postby Kei » 16 Jan 2019, 07:01

I like the getcashfree site but I'm not ready to purchase membership just yet. I'll settle for surfing more for now.

Kei

ForumCoin: 283

Postby Chameli » 16 Jan 2019, 08:20

jackchun wrote:I agree that getcashfree has a high rate per minute, around 6sats of bitcoin per minute, but have very high withdraw threshold

High withdrawal threshold generally refers to the site that scam people. How much do you need to withdraw?

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby KyushuKris » 16 Jan 2019, 08:54

how about cashmining.org? Anyone been paid from there?

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 469

Postby JASPREET » 16 Jan 2019, 10:30

I will request from money mining in a few days and see how it goes as admin is also the member of forum coin

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,431

Postby anil02 » 16 Jan 2019, 10:55

KyushuKris wrote:how about cashmining.org? Anyone been paid from there?

I am using this site. it will take some months to reach at payout, it is much and much slow site.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 419

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Jan 2019, 16:07

Cashmining is paying and isn't a scam website. They just raised the minimum requirements and money mining did that and increased to $5 for basic members.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 811

Postby kaka135 » 16 Jan 2019, 21:44

jackchun wrote:I agree that getcashfree has a high rate per minute, around 6sats of bitcoin per minute, but have very high withdraw threshold

I am not sure if we are talking about the same site. The one I mentioned is GetCashFree.info. It's paying via PayPal, and the minimum payout is $3 for free members which I think is the lowest among the rest too, besides Alexa Master.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 302

Postby jackchun » 17 Jan 2019, 04:56

I found getcashfree someone provides rcb offer but after I know it only have PayPal option, I don't use it

jackchun

ForumCoin: 647

Postby ceci » 17 Jan 2019, 08:58

Chameli wrote:

High withdrawal threshold generally refers to the site that scam people. How much do you need to withdraw?

How much is the withdrawal threshold in term of bitcoin? For USD Payapl withdrawal, just $3 needed.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,371

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum