*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby SUPERSINGH » 03 Jan 2019, 14:06

That's good to know, don't hesitate to share with us. I would like to know and try those which pays instantly

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Banner Ad

Postby kaka135 » 06 Jan 2019, 04:11

nakitakona wrote:I have joined the paidtask site. I find it interesting. I have already working on it and initially I earned $0.05. Is it an auto-surfing site?

I don't think paidtask is an auto-surfing site, but it is the sister site of Money Mining (auto-surfing site), right? I haven't sign up for PaidTask yet, but Money Mining. I will check out PaidTask soon.

--- 06 Jan 2019, 12:15 ---

dominique wrote:In order to use auto surf site, you have to keep your computer open for a long time. How much you earn in one month by leaving your computer for 8-9 hours in a day just $1-$2.

I agree with that. We might only earn $1 or $2 in a month. But same as @tiada, I turn on my computer since I wake up and only shut it down before I go to bed, meanwhile I might not be using my computer for quite some time, so it's still good to "fully utilize" the computer and help me to earn a little bit.

By the way, I just discovered another two sites similar to cash mining, but slightly better pay - Money Mining and Fast Cash Mining. The minimum payout is $2 and $2.50, and they pay via PayPal. Hopefully I'll reach the minimum payout soon. If I am able to earn $2 monthly from each site, perhaps I can earn $6-8 a month from auto surfing. That's better than earning nothing. :P

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ceci » 06 Jan 2019, 08:31

Glad to hear that you find your way to make online money even when you are not free or sit in front of your computer.
It could be helpful for some of the users who are not free but with the computer on the whole day as a usual habit.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Jan 2019, 11:06

Kaka already got paid from Alexa master and I am working on Money mining Auto Surf and hope to reach the minimum and get paid soon.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby nakitakona » 06 Jan 2019, 12:32

I stop for a moment my usual activity in Paid Tasks. It is easy to earn there once you open the site and leave it open. However, I am at ease in claiming the accumulated earnings/coins I have had. You have to pay it when you want to transfer them to your account. I am not used to this kind of terms or conditions.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 236

Postby anil02 » 06 Jan 2019, 13:10

jackchun wrote:I use a lot of good auto surf sites that are instant withdraw in very low withdraw threshold

Which sites you are using? plz share with us

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Jan 2019, 01:33

There were users posting about payment from Alexa Master so it can be working.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 08:03

ceci wrote:Glad to hear that you find your way to make online money even when you are not free or sit in front of your computer.
It could be helpful for some of the users who are not free but with the computer on the whole day as a usual habit.

Yes, it's just a way for us to make little money online. I don't even have time to work on PTC sites right now, so discovering auto surfing sites at this moment is good for me.

So far, I have been getting payments from Alexa Master within a day or two, so I think it's a trusted site. I am running 5 auto surfing sites concurrently. Hopefully the other sites pay as well, but it certainly takes a while to reach the payout. :lol:

kaka135

Postby skysnap » 07 Jan 2019, 08:20

Problem is that surfing sites pay with payeer. Something i won't be checking out for the regular earning. As it tends to have issues in that getting to bank.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby anilmr » 07 Jan 2019, 08:34

I have so far not joined any autosurfing websites. But it is a good idea. As you say that you don't need to do anything and just run the auto-surf program in the background. Thanks for providing us with this information. I think I will try alexa Master and MoneyMining. BTW, how much do you make per day?

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby matt9005 » 07 Jan 2019, 08:37

Auto surfing sites are just terrible for earning. You get something like $0.0002 per minute. That's 5000 minutes of surfing for a measly dollar! Totally not worth it. Your electrical fee's gonna eat up your earnings.

matt9005

ForumCoin: 55

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 09:44

skysnap wrote:Problem is that surfing sites pay with payeer. Something i won't be checking out for the regular earning. As it tends to have issues in that getting to bank.

Alexa Master is paying via PayPal, that's why I like it. The other auto surfing sites state that they pay via PayPal too, except for Cash Mining. But since I haven't reach the payout yet, so I am not sure if I'll get paid via PayPal in future.

kaka135

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 10:58

kaka135 wrote:
skysnap wrote:Problem is that surfing sites pay with payeer. Something i won't be checking out for the regular earning. As it tends to have issues in that getting to bank.

Alexa Master is paying via PayPal, that's why I like it. The other auto surfing sites state that they pay via PayPal too, except for Cash Mining. But since I haven't reach the payout yet, so I am not sure if I'll get paid via PayPal in future.

Have you requested payment at $2 from Alexa master and earned all from Auto surf?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 97

Postby anil02 » 07 Jan 2019, 12:46

We have no to do too much to earn with auto sufering sites. Just log in and forget. But time which is required to reach at payout is too much. At cash mining minimum payout is 1 $ but it will charge 50 cent for payout. To get 1 $ we have to earn 1.5$. :(

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby nakitakona » 07 Jan 2019, 12:56

Thanks, @kaka135 for the info. I have said that Paid Tasks is an auto-surfing site for you have to leave open for several hours and you will getting more and more coins accumulated to your account.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 236

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum