ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Dec 2018, 04:06

riddy09 wrote:Any site that has mining script installed in their website is obviously not good for the PC or laptop. This will use of the CPU mostly and affect your browsing activities. That's why I don't like autosurf because of random sites you will visit.

I get that. At least ... now I'm starting to get it! :? What is weird though is that the AlexaMaster Auto-Surf doesn't bother me unless ... or rather it seems like ... if I try to watch videos my laptop acts screwy. Other than that I don't even notice the auto-surfing while I'm working.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 230

Postby Chameli » 09 Dec 2018, 06:41

I have tried auto surf sites but I do not think there is any value. You have to use the program for a long time to earn a little amount.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby junrose123 » 09 Dec 2018, 06:47

Chameli wrote:I have tried auto surf sites but I do not think there is any value. You have to use the program for a long time to earn a little amount.

I agree with you because I once work with those sites but then I am earning from it and it is not worth to have in my own opinion.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 595

Postby jackchun » 10 Dec 2018, 05:04

unless I use my company electric power and free browsing plan, i will use autofaucet

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,037

Postby ceci » 10 Dec 2018, 14:34

jackchun wrote:unless I use my company electric power and free browsing plan, i will use autofaucet

It's true, only for free browsing or unlimited browsing plan.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 784

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Dec 2018, 16:43

junrose123 wrote:
Chameli wrote:I have tried auto surf sites but I do not think there is any value. You have to use the program for a long time to earn a little amount.

I agree with you because I once work with those sites but then I am earning from it and it is not worth to have in my own opinion.

Your not suppose to make them your main source of income. You are suppose to run them in the background while using online jobs that matter.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 914

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Dec 2018, 16:45

These websites are not safe and can add any unwanted file on our system.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 246

Postby ceci » 13 Dec 2018, 09:20

Vehlijanta wrote:These websites are not safe and can add any unwanted file on our system.

I am afraid so...thus still not taking action so far.

ceci

ForumCoin: 784

Postby JASPREET » 13 Dec 2018, 10:54

ceci wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:These websites are not safe and can add any unwanted file on our system.

I am afraid so...thus still not taking action so far.

Cashmining is marked as scam on Beer money forum

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby kaka135 » 13 Dec 2018, 11:15

JASPREET wrote:Cashmining is marked as scam on Beer money forum

I read the thread yesterday or day before yesterday, it's actually the issue with Payeer and PayPal, hence the owner is trying to clear all the payments as soon as possible. Today I access the site, now the minimum payout has changed to $10 from $2. I am not sure when I will reach $10, but if it's paying and via PayPal, I still think it's worth to try.

--- 13 Dec 2018, 19:20 ---

By the way, I think Alexa Master is a trusted site. I have requested 3 payments so far, and I received the payments quite fast, I think within 1 or 2 days.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 107

Postby nakitakona » 13 Dec 2018, 12:28

@JASPREET is right that cashmining is labeled as SCAM in BMF. I have just visited the site. What would be the possible reason why the site is in distress? Thus, the minimum cashout is reduced to $2 from $10.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 612

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Dec 2018, 13:52

I left working on it fro yesterday, they were affecting my laptop so I feel like cheated by this website

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 339

Postby kaka135 » 18 Dec 2018, 07:33

nakitakona wrote:@JASPREET is right that cashmining is labeled as SCAM in BMF. I have just visited the site. What would be the possible reason why the site is in distress? Thus, the minimum cashout is reduced to $2 from $10.

I am not sure if the site is considered as SCAM site yet. I read that the owner is having some issues with the Payeer account and limit on PayPal, hence he needs some time to clear the pending payments. Some people just got paid recently. If I am not mistaken, he doesn't earn much from the program, or maybe even lose money, hence he increased the minimum payout and it should help the site to run better. I have also read that they have changed to a new owner.

I haven't cash out from Cash Mining before, I am still working on this site as it doesn't really require much effort. Hopefully it'll still pay.

By the way, I have got paid by Alexa Master three times, $1 each, and they paid me within a day. I am quite happy with Alexa Master so far.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 107

Postby JASPREET » 18 Dec 2018, 10:58

They have raised the minimum for basic members from $2 to $10 and have issues with Payment

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Dec 2018, 00:09

kaka135 wrote:By the way, I have got paid by Alexa Master three times, $1 each, and they paid me within a day. I am quite happy with Alexa Master so far.

I am using AlexaMaster. I can't get paid until I do 95 more video views or visits to websites or Facebook pages. The Auto-Surf is cool but I need to set aside time to visit sites and views videos. It's an easy task but it's not the only task that I work on. I'm active in forums, publish blogs, do affiliate marketing, etc. I'm not worried about AlexaMaster paying me when I request payment. I'm sure they will.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 230

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum