*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Auto surfing sites

Postby kaka135 » 24 Oct 2018, 04:08

I have found several auto surfing sites lately. When I turn on my computer, I just go to these few sites and run the auto-surf program, then I just continue to do my work either in front of my computer or just do the housework. Though the earnings are low, it's good for me as I really don't need to do anything, not even clicking on the ads.

Some people let the auto-surfing programs run overnight, but I usually just turn them off before I sleep, as I'd like to let my computer have a rest.

These are the sites I joined lately:-
* Alexa Master (You can also earn some points by watching YouTube videos, visiting websites and Facebook pages, and completing small jobs)
* PES Pro (The main purpose for this site is actually to earn coins by doing some social networking activities, such as tweeting, liking Facebook pages, etc)
* Cash Mining
* eBesucher

So far, my most favorite two are Alexa Master and Cash Mining.

Do you know any other auto surfing sites?

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby mrki444 » 24 Oct 2018, 07:38

You can try Easyhits4u. When you surf you can earn, 0.3$ for 1000 hits, or you can exchange it for views on your site.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 638

Postby A K Rao » 24 Oct 2018, 08:48

Surf4mnoney is another Auto surfing site. Here we get money for regular surfing, you get 10% referral money and you get daily log in bonus too. The payout is $5!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby beriut » 24 Oct 2018, 09:04

Thanks for the info :thumbup: , I am interested to Alexa Master. I would definitely check it later if I could possibly work on it.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby Tendz » 24 Oct 2018, 09:14

I too like Alexa Master, everything's is so easy there. Another one is Hitleap, it has got free and paid membership and a paypal option for payment also.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,292

Postby mrki444 » 24 Oct 2018, 09:36

How much time we need for reaching payout on AlexaMaster? How much is minimum payout?

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 638

Postby Rational Mind » 24 Oct 2018, 10:24

I have heard of cash mining, has anyone paid by this site?

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby nela13 » 24 Oct 2018, 12:05

All these sites are new for me and I actually don't know how auto surfing sites work. Are these open to everyone? If there is no much work involved I think I would mind joining one or two. :roll:

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby kaka135 » 24 Oct 2018, 12:47

mrki444 wrote:You can try Easyhits4u. When you surf you can earn, 0.3$ for 1000 hits, or you can exchange it for views on your site.

EasyHits4u has stopped paying for that, moreover we have to enter the captcha in order to surf for the next website. For the auto-surf programs I mentioned, we just have to let it run and without doing anything else.

--- 24 Oct 2018, 20:50 ---

mrki444 wrote:How much time we need for reaching payout on AlexaMaster? How much is minimum payout?

The minimum payout is $1. I have joined the site since 16 days ago, and I only have 85 cents now. For Alexa Master, I only let it run when I am not using the computer, so I didn't run it for quite long. For the other sites I mentioned, those can be run when I am using my computer too, so I guess I'll earn faster from the other sites. If you try the small jobs or marketplace, you might earn much faster.

--- 24 Oct 2018, 20:51 ---

dominique wrote:I have heard of cash mining, has anyone paid by this site?

I have seen payment proof from BMF, but I haven't get paid by the site yet. I am at around 30 cents now, so I'll have to wait for many days in order to reach $2. :P

--- 24 Oct 2018, 20:53 ---

nela13 wrote:All these sites are new for me and I actually don't know how auto surfing sites work. Are these open to everyone? If there is no much work involved I think I would mind joining one or two. :roll:

You can just imagine you are clicking on the PTC ads, but with auto surf, you don't really need to enter any captcha in order to get the credits, the auto-surf program will just keep displaying a new website and you'll get credited. So far, I suppose the sites I joined are open for all countries as I can join as well.

--- 24 Oct 2018, 21:00 ---

A K Rao wrote:Surf4mnoney is another Auto surfing site. Here we get money for regular surfing, you get 10% referral money and you get daily log in bonus too. The payout is $5!

I didn't know about surf4money, I will check it out too. Hopefully all these autosurf programs can run together. :P

kaka135

Postby Abigael » 24 Oct 2018, 13:11

Wow! These are really great sites to earn from. I will check on them and see which suits me best.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Oct 2018, 13:54

I am trying the cashmining but earning is too low and don't see these websites are too good or easy, We can earn well if we can upgrade or get many active referrals.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Pradhan » 24 Oct 2018, 14:48

I have an account on the Alexa Master dot net. I'm already earning 23 cents at this site. But There is no well offer me. So I think It will take a lot of time to cash out from here.

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Postby augusta » 24 Oct 2018, 17:01

I joined Easyhit4u through BMF but still date I'm yet to do much on the site maybe it time for me to check this task out and see how I can make money with it. This task is legit because I have seen payment proof on BMF.

augusta

ForumCoin: 41

Postby kaka135 » 24 Oct 2018, 18:32

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am trying the cashmining but earning is too low and don't see these websites are too good or easy, We can earn well if we can upgrade or get many active referrals.

I actually find it okay, as I don't need to do much but just let it run and I have earned 30 cents so far. It's not much, but perhaps it's better than some PTC sites and I really just click on "Start Mining" and just leave it there. I haven't get any referrals yet, but I hope I will have some later.

--- 25 Oct 2018, 02:34 ---

augusta wrote:I joined Easyhit4u through BMF but still date I'm yet to do much on the site maybe it time for me to check this task out and see how I can make money with it. This task is legit because I have seen payment proof on BMF.

If I am not mistaken, EasyHits4u doesn't pay 30 cents for 1000 surfed sites anymore. They just stopped this bonus this year, I suppose. I am not sure if they changed this again, but if you are looking for this bonus, you may need to check it out before you work further. The site is legit and I have got paid many times, but since it stopped paying the bonus, I stopped working there. :)

kaka135

Postby msmoneybags » 25 Oct 2018, 03:25

augusta wrote:I joined Easyhit4u through BMF but still date I'm yet to do much on the site maybe it time for me to check this task out and see how I can make money with it. This task is legit because I have seen payment proof on BMF.

They stopped paying quite some time ago.

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum