ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby darkthorn » 07 Jan 2019, 22:42

nakitakona wrote:Thanks, @kaka135 for the info. I have said that Paid Tasks is an auto-surfing site for you have to leave open for several hours and you will getting more and more coins accumulated to your account.


I am on Paid tasks and so far it seems easy to earn money there, I also belive the owners are the same as http://moneymining.xyz website because the design is the same, lets hope they pay :)
  • 0

User avatar
darkthorn
 
Posts: 3,056
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 441
ForumCoin: 128

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 23:39

JASPREET wrote:Have you requested payment at $2 from Alexa master and earned all from Auto surf?


I have got $5 from Alexa Master so far and the minimum payout is $1. Besides auto surfing, there are simple tasks like watching Youtube videos, visiting websites too, and I work on these too.

--- 08 Jan 2019, 07:40 ---

nakitakona wrote:Thanks, @kaka135 for the info. I have said that Paid Tasks is an auto-surfing site for you have to leave open for several hours and you will getting more and more coins accumulated to your account.


Thanks for updating me. Sorry that I was wrong. I thought Paid Task is only for completing those simple tasks, I just joined and found out there is auto surfing feature too.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,913
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 562
ForumCoin: 9

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 01:34

I will try if we can earn from watching videos on the website. Is Auto surf effective?
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 692
Reputation: 7
ForumCoin: 361

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2019, 04:31

I think auto surfing sites are good for those who don't really have time to work online, have unlimited Internet data access and the computer are already turned on most of the time in the day, or perhaps those who have many referrals.

The earning is usually very low, it's just perhaps $0.0001 per minute surfed. The highest I see is $0.0002 per minute. Some sites have other tasks that allow us to earn a little bit more.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,913
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 562
ForumCoin: 9

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby ceci » 12 Jan 2019, 08:53

A new auto surfing site which introducing by the admin at BMF.

Getcashfree offers the highest rate at $0.0002 per minute compared to others at lower, $0.00015 and $0.0001 only.

Free $0.10 sign up bonus for early bird.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 8,752
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 333
ForumCoin: 73

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jan 2019, 11:07

kaka135 wrote:I think auto surfing sites are good for those who don't really have time to work online, have unlimited Internet data access and the computer are already turned on most of the time in the day, or perhaps those who have many referrals.

The earning is usually very low, it's just perhaps $0.0001 per minute surfed. The highest I see is $0.0002 per minute. Some sites have other tasks that allow us to earn a little bit more.


Earnings are a bit slow but if you like to stay active on desktop or laptop then its a good option
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 9,665
Location: India
Reputation: 248
ForumCoin: 64

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby jackchun » 13 Jan 2019, 02:15

now many cryptocurrency autosurf site provides options that you can claim ten more coin every minute, which is very good
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 4,749
Reputation: 114
ForumCoin: 2,015

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Jan 2019, 02:45

I was doing well with money mining but from past 3 days didn't worked on it and will start working on it from today onwards.
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 13,722
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 113
Reputation: 585
ForumCoin: 17

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby anilmr » 13 Jan 2019, 23:27

Even I have joined AlexaMaster, but the earning rate is very slow. Ebesucher is Ok I guess. The other auto-surf sites that I have joined are getcashfree.info and fastcashmining.com. I have also read about cashcreator.de which pays in Euro but the earning rate is very low - 0.00005 Euros/minute.
  • 0

anilmr
 
Posts: 199
Location: India
Reputation: 6
ForumCoin: 273

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby Kei » 13 Jan 2019, 23:52

ceci wrote:A new auto surfing site which introducing by the admin at BMF.

Getcashfree offers the highest rate at $0.0002 per minute compared to others at lower, $0.00015 and $0.0001 only.

Free $0.10 sign up bonus for early bird.

I have signed up on this site because I feel like it will be easier to earn from there plus the rates they offer is much better than other cashmining sites.
  • 0

Kei
 
Posts: 1,997
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 86
ForumCoin: 647

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby jackchun » 14 Jan 2019, 01:50

what payment method is available for this getcashfree ? Any good points over the other auto sites? thx
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 4,749
Reputation: 114
ForumCoin: 2,015

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby ceci » 14 Jan 2019, 13:13

jackchun wrote:what payment method is available for this getcashfree ? Any good points over the other auto sites? thx


Paypal.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 8,752
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 333
ForumCoin: 73

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 13:40

I think I am required to work over time on money mining as my VIP membership expires on 21st and I need to reach 2 Dollars till that otherwise I will earn less per minute and need to reach $5 for the payment
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 13,722
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 113
Reputation: 585
ForumCoin: 17

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 06:48

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think I am required to work over time on money mining as my VIP membership expires on 21st and I need to reach 2 Dollars till that otherwise I will earn less per minute and need to reach $5 for the payment


Did you use the cash you earned from the site to upgrade or did you just pay by PayPal? I haven't upgrade my membership on any auto surfing sites yet, as I haven't got paid by any of them besides Alexa Master.

The original cash mining site, cashmining.xyz might not be a good site to join now. I just checked, the rate has decreased to $0.00001 per minute for free members. It's really low!

--- 15 Jan 2019, 14:49 ---

anilmr wrote:Even I have joined AlexaMaster, but the earning rate is very slow. Ebesucher is Ok I guess. The other auto-surf sites that I have joined are getcashfree.info and fastcashmining.com. I have also read about cashcreator.de which pays in Euro but the earning rate is very low - 0.00005 Euros/minute.


I joined Ebesucher but as there are always no sites available for me to surf, hence I just stopped working there. Perhaps I should check it out again.

I think it's not worth to join those low paying ones unless we are sure they really pay, as there are better paying sites out there.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,913
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 562
ForumCoin: 9

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 12:03

I will request payment from Money Mining in few days and it will be my first from these Auto surf websites
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 9,665
Location: India
Reputation: 248
ForumCoin: 64

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sofs and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'