ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: ForumCoin Faucet !

Postby nela13 » 06 Dec 2018, 15:08

ceci wrote:I didn't notice the difference of the captcha..

Some are still the same as it was before. You will notice when you find a different one.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 45

Postby A K Rao » 06 Dec 2018, 17:19

nela13 wrote:Some are still the same as it was before. You will notice when you find a different one.

That way the Captchas are just used to c0nfirm that the coins are collected by real individual and not by any computer, so it doesn't make any difference if same Captchas are being used for a long time!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 949

Postby Tendz » 06 Dec 2018, 18:25

Yes, the captchas do appear different now. Though, the site was working fine for me the whole day

Tendz

ForumCoin: 846

Postby arunima » 07 Dec 2018, 07:41

CyberFreak wrote:It is back online. I just had to make some backend changes.

Yes it is back with some new captchas added. That brings more variety to questions. We can keep adding more to make it more interesting. :thumbup:

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 674

Postby JASPREET » 07 Dec 2018, 10:38

Like to see faucet earnings back to $0.05 if possible and that would be great

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby sofs » 07 Dec 2018, 13:50

I joined forum coin faucet a couple of days ago', but for some reason I haven't been able to log in, it says contact admin, could some one help me with this.. I do not know how to contact admin without logging in.
Thanks in advance

sofs

ForumCoin: 63

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Dec 2018, 13:54

I can understand, you need to private message cyber freak and he will activate your account, you can message here

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 112
ForumCoin: 1,239

Postby sofs » 07 Dec 2018, 14:30

SUPERSINGH wrote:I can understand, you need to private message cyber freak and he will activate your account, you can message here

Thanks a ton .. appreciate that.. will do it right away.

sofs

ForumCoin: 63

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Dec 2018, 14:39

Good luck, I am closing in on 1750 FC and probably reach it tomorrow

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 112
ForumCoin: 1,239

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Dec 2018, 14:58

My registration is still not approved. I had been waiting for eternity.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 128

Postby kataomoi » 07 Dec 2018, 16:07

And why haven't you PMed CyberFreak about it? An eternity ago when you posted that your account wasn't approved, we told you to PM CyberFreak and he'll approve it for you within a few days :lol:

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 966

Postby jobless dude » Yesterday, 00:20

A K Rao wrote:I think most of us must be the members of Forum Coin faucet! Do you always keep the ForumCoin Faucet 'On' while working on the internet? Yes, I do keep it 'On' so that I can make some fraction of cents to my earnings!

Yesterday only I applied for forumcoin faucets. I want to know about the earning scheme and how much we can earn per day?
On their website they said 0.04 Forumcoin every 5 minutes.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 275

Postby nakitakona » Yesterday, 00:33

A K Rao wrote:I think most of us must be the members of Forum Coin faucet! Do you always keep the ForumCoin Faucet 'On' while working on the internet? Yes, I do keep it 'On' so that I can make some fraction of cents to my earnings!

Yes, I did. I am no used to do it every time I open ForumCoin. I also open the ForumCoin Faucet. I find it now natural. I shoot the two birds in one stone.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 668

Postby nela13 » Yesterday, 01:40

jobless dude wrote:Yesterday only I applied for forumcoin faucets. I want to know about the earning scheme and how much we can earn per day?
On their website they said 0.04 Forumcoin every 5 minutes.

Your account needs approvement from Cyberfreak now only after that you can start working there.
What you earn depends on the number of your claims daily, I Can only earn a little bit more than 1 cent but I know some members earn much more than that.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 45

Postby Vehlijanta » Yesterday, 03:26

The captcha should be removed because earning is too low

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 168

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum