ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: ForumCoin Faucet !

Postby junrose123 » 04 Dec 2018, 05:56

Well it is good to know that some members are earning a lot of FC from the forum coin faucet since I only have 867 FC for now in my account.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 276

Postby JASPREET » 04 Dec 2018, 11:23

This is a big amount. My earnings from faucet is less and closer to 600 FC

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 181

Postby Whiterose » 04 Dec 2018, 11:36

I wish to have also a big fc in the forum coin faucet because I want to earn more from it.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 187

Postby JASPREET » 04 Dec 2018, 11:38

You don't need to wish because its not impossible. You can start claiming now and earn

JASPREET

Postby A K Rao » 04 Dec 2018, 12:38

mrki444 wrote:I like snow animation on Faucet. :D :D

Yes, you are right, I have not noticed it before! I think they have started recently for Christmas! That is looking cool!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 978

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Dec 2018, 14:18

I think I will complete 1750 FC by the end of this week and it feels good

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 868

Postby ceci » 04 Dec 2018, 14:19

junrose123 wrote:Well it is good to know that some members are earning a lot of FC from the forum coin faucet since I only have 867 FC for now in my account.

I don't even have such much, I only have 307 as I am the lazy type.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 392

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Dec 2018, 14:20

I think it depends on our free time. If we have more free time than we can earn more

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 868

Postby A K Rao » 04 Dec 2018, 16:06

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think it depends on our free time. If we have more free time than we can earn more

I am really surprised...Do you use your mobile phone to claim the Fcs from the faucet? But it is very difficult to have a so much concentration to get back after every five minutes!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 978

Postby amitkokiladitya » 05 Dec 2018, 05:14

A K Rao wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I think it depends on our free time. If we have more free time than we can earn more

You can do this if you are using your mobile for forum posting as well. Otherwise useling the laptop isucj easier.

I am really surprised...Do you use your mobile phone to claim the Fcs from the faucet? But it is very difficult to have a so much concentration to get back after every five minutes!

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 234

Postby arunima » 05 Dec 2018, 08:02

I crossed 200 FCs :)
I like the snow animation. It looks so festive. :thumbup:

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 742

Postby ceci » 05 Dec 2018, 09:57

A K Rao wrote:

It will cause the battery level drop fast, I suppose.

ceci

ForumCoin: 392

Postby sofs » 05 Dec 2018, 10:17

I am new here, i just joined today.. how does anyone join forum faucet and how does one earn from it? Any help is be greatly appreciated. Thanks

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

Postby JASPREET » 05 Dec 2018, 10:34

You need to private message Cyber freak and he will activate your account. Sign up on forumcoin.win

JASPREET

Postby nakitakona » 05 Dec 2018, 12:26

sofs wrote:I am new here, i just joined today.. how does anyone join forum faucet and how does one earn from it? Any help is be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It is easy. Just click the ForumCoin Faucet link here. Then you will be redirected to the site. Register there and once it is approved by the admin, Cyberfreak, you may start earning your free 0.04 FC coins after you enter the required answer to the blank box. And every 5 minutes you have to enter again another answer to the box. That is the routine.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 719

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum