ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How Do You Pay - When You Buy Online?

Postby sushme » 12 Mar 2019, 08:22

I pay using all possible methods. I have no credit card but I have different Apps which make buying easy. And Debit card is another good method to pay online.

sushme

ForumCoin: 0

Postby JASPREET » 12 Mar 2019, 08:28

sushme wrote:I pay using all possible methods. I have no credit card but I have different Apps which make buying easy. And Debit card is another good method to pay online.

Paying with a credit card can help in getting attractive cash back but you should apply it on reputed websites only.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,431

Postby skysnap » 12 Mar 2019, 08:30

I try to pay through paytm on indian sites. And this way I can save a lot of money and there is definitely going to be some sort of cashback as well.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,110

Postby JASPREET » 12 Mar 2019, 08:35

I also like to pay through Paytm as it's secure and very friendly and sometimes I receive cashback from it.

JASPREET

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Mar 2019, 15:15

I think it's the best option to pay with UPI as it's easier and takes very less time.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,049

Postby anorona » 12 Mar 2019, 17:36

inoften go for cod, but if i can get cashbacks from a particular wallet, then i would use that instead. it would be either gcash, lazada wallet or paymaya.

anorona

ForumCoin: 294

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Mar 2019, 21:12

It is easier to pay online with our ATM card when we shop online in my country, other wallets can be used depending the nature of transactions.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 991

Postby Rational Mind » 13 Mar 2019, 00:03

paypal is the safest way to pay online as you can easily reverse the transaction. This kid of feature is not available on other processors.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby naxewp81 » 13 Mar 2019, 01:14

I will opt for cash on delivery if it's available. Otherwise, I'll pay through Visa but only after I truly sure that the seller/site is legit and have good reputation.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby skysnap » 13 Mar 2019, 08:40

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think it's the best option to pay with UPI as it's easier and takes very less time.

UPI is easy and also less charges per transaction so it is definitely lot better for now. Who knows in future they may charge money.

skysnap

Postby JASPREET » 13 Mar 2019, 11:02

I think UPI is BHIM UPI and started by the Government so it may not attract any fee but who knows what the government has in store :lol:

JASPREET

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Mar 2019, 14:00

skysnap wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I think it's the best option to pay with UPI as it's easier and takes very less time.

UPI is easy and also less charges per transaction so it is definitely lot better for now. Who knows in future they may charge money.

I like it and prefer it most of the times I pay online but don't know why Amazon wants us to pay with the way other than UPI when we want to use our Amazon pay balance to pay.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,049

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Mar 2019, 15:37

Google play can be a good option but it should be discovered if they are paying any cash back or not.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 811

Postby Angie10 » 13 Mar 2019, 16:18

When I used to have a few regular online gigs, I would leave my earnings in my Paypal account and use the money for my online purchases. But I haven't worked online in ages so my account is almost empty. I know it's safer to use your credit card but seeing as I've sworn off those, I now use my debit card.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,323

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 09:46

JASPREET wrote:I think UPI is BHIM UPI and started by the Government so it may not attract any fee but who knows what the government has in store :lol:

Yes UPI's flagship app is BHIM. But that app is limited in features compared to paytm and Phonepe and other apps.

skysnap

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum