ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How Do You Pay - When You Buy Online?

Postby theresajane » 05 Mar 2019, 02:09

I always prefer Cash On Delivery option. I never have tried and will never do paying online. Though technology has helped us make transactions faster, still, we cannot avoid scammers and thieves. It's best to pay for the item you ordered wen you already have it in front of you.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby suny » 05 Mar 2019, 04:42

I have several options available to me but I buy from reputed sites only therefore do not hesitate using my wallet/App balance, debit or credit card. By the way I have "Pay Later" option to pay on one of the best eCommerce sites (Walmart owned) Flipkart.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 39

Postby katkat » 05 Mar 2019, 07:52

I am still using cash on delivery when buying items that is not so expensive. But if a the price is a little higher i use credit card so i can earn more points.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 490

Postby JASPREET » 05 Mar 2019, 09:54

suny wrote:I have several options available to me but I buy from reputed sites only therefore do not hesitate using my wallet/App balance, debit or credit card. By the way I have "Pay Later" option to pay on one of the best eCommerce sites (Walmart owned) Flipkart.

How does that work? Can you elaborate?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,339

Postby suny » 05 Mar 2019, 10:09

JASPREET wrote:
suny wrote:I have several options available to me but I buy from reputed sites only therefore do not hesitate using my wallet/App balance, debit or credit card. By the way I have "Pay Later" option to pay on one of the best eCommerce sites (Walmart owned) Flipkart.

How does that work? Can you elaborate?

Sure, Flip Kart has this facility available to its members. I am not sure if all members are eligible but I am eligible for the same- check it-

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 39

Postby simplyfred » 05 Mar 2019, 10:10

I usually choose Cash on Delivery. We have an online shopping site called Lazada and whenever I used it I always go for the COD.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 685

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Mar 2019, 14:01

I am most of the times Going for cash or pay on delivery now but sometimes there is no option for that

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,256

Postby Vehlijanta » 05 Mar 2019, 14:55

Paytm is giving a postpaid limit to all users but I am not taking it.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 720

Postby ptrikha21 » 06 Mar 2019, 18:21

A K Rao wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:Well I have tried and been using a lot of options
- credit and debit card, Cash on Delivery, Airtel Payments bank, Net Banking, Paytm, Amazon Pay Balance

Yes, since there are many options available today we can use many ways to pay the online transactions! Like I use Paytm to pay my mobile bill, Electricity bill. water Bill, Property tax etc.

I have tried mobikwik and Amazon Pay as well. But I prefer Paytm now.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 514

Postby ruthmongare » 06 Mar 2019, 19:53

Obviously by paying cash but only on delivery because most of the online sellers are good scammers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 116

Postby Kei » 08 Mar 2019, 05:33

I don't shop online as much but when I do, I always opt for cash on delivery. That way, I don't have to worry about my card security. Plus I'm sure of verifying my products before I pay for them.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby a_jerobon » 08 Mar 2019, 05:35

A K Rao wrote:We have the option of payments when we buy online. We can use our credit card or Debit Card and pay in advance to get the product or we can pay cash on delivery or we also have an option to get the product on equated monthly installments.

I normally use my debit card to pay for the product when I place the order. How about you, how do you pay when you buy a product online?

I have never bought anything online but if I ever do so, I guess I will use my debit card.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 78

Postby riddy09 » 10 Mar 2019, 06:03

Credit card will work online payments directly, but with debit card? I haven't seen much of it unless you just link your debit card to Paypal or any other payment processor to use it for online purchases.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby ptrikha21 » 10 Mar 2019, 07:25

Kei wrote:I don't shop online as much but when I do, I always opt for cash on delivery. That way, I don't have to worry about my card security. Plus I'm sure of verifying my products before I pay for them.

But with cards, we can use a Two factor authentication (OTP- One time password) as well?

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 514

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Mar 2019, 08:23

Paypal, I don't trust any other process as I don't want to get hacked.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 252

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum