ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How Do You Pay - When You Buy Online?

Postby amitkokiladitya » 22 Jan 2019, 07:11

I prefer cash on delivery. But if, the concerned offer is not available on cash on delivery then I use my debit card for making the payments. I never use my my credit card for making online payments

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 473

Postby skysnap » 22 Jan 2019, 09:32

I find cash on delivery less usable for me because I usually collect most of items from office and don't want to be seen paying money in front of them.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 588

Postby JASPREET » 22 Jan 2019, 09:50

Cash on delivery or pay on delivery is what I prefer because there is lesser risk of not getting the product at right time

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,537

Postby anilmr » 22 Jan 2019, 18:13

When I buy anything online I mostly use my Debit Card of my most trusted bank, which requires typing in of my ATM pin, and where I get an SMS alert as soon as the transaction is successfully carried out.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,106

Postby Kei » 22 Jan 2019, 21:16

I've only used my credit card a couple of times. I prefer to opt for pay on delivery the few times I shop online. This means I'll only pay when I get the item.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 288

Postby augusta » 23 Jan 2019, 05:06

I pay with my debit card any time I buy online but now I hardly buy online I buy offline and move away with what I bought immediately without stress.

augusta

ForumCoin: 430

Postby katkat » 23 Jan 2019, 07:10

I have now tried both the credit card and cash on delivery and prefer the latter as I am not nervous when there is delay in the delivery.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 573

Postby Tracy04 » 23 Jan 2019, 15:29

Usually when I am doing online transaction, I usually link my debit card to google play. I guess the payment is from my debit card.

However sometimes I use Boost app to pay also. Not sure if Boost app is introduced worldwide, but at my place I'm using it. For example, I can use boost app to pay to buy one of the icecream food truck here. Sometimes I also use Boost app to pay the message chair available at mall, or airport.

But I guess all the money comes from the debit card. Only the way of payment differs depends on the situation and places,

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby skysnap » 27 Feb 2019, 09:56

This year I am definitely going for cash on delivery to save on the money. If I get discount then maybe online payments but cash on delivery is better.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 588

Postby SUPERSINGH » 27 Feb 2019, 11:13

I went for cash on delivery or pay on delivery for a few of my purchases seeing that I won't get anything paying online

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,783

Postby ceci » 04 Mar 2019, 11:25

I have some money in my Paypal account, some EURO, some SGD, some GBP, think should spend it when I do my online shopping.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,552

Postby JASPREET » 04 Mar 2019, 11:42

I am trying to pay by cash or with card only when I receive the Item as it gives me extra time to made my purchase decision

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,537

Postby ptrikha21 » 04 Mar 2019, 17:10

A K Rao wrote:We have the option of payments when we buy online. We can use our credit card or Debit Card and pay in advance to get the product or we can pay cash on delivery or we also have an option to get the product on equated monthly installments.

I normally use my debit card to pay for the product when I place the order. How about you, how do you pay when you buy a product online?

Well I have tried and been using a lot of options
- credit and debit card, Cash on Delivery, Airtel Payments bank, Net Banking, Paytm, Amazon Pay Balance

ptrikha21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 121

Postby A K Rao » 04 Mar 2019, 17:16

ptrikha21 wrote:Well I have tried and been using a lot of options
- credit and debit card, Cash on Delivery, Airtel Payments bank, Net Banking, Paytm, Amazon Pay Balance

Yes, since there are many options available today we can use many ways to pay the online transactions! Like I use Paytm to pay my mobile bill, Electricity bill. water Bill, Property tax etc.

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 3,095

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Mar 2019, 22:29

I have 2 ways to pay what I order from online stores. If my Paypal has enough balance then I use Paypal otherwise it is COD.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 35

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum