ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

How Do You Pay - When You Buy Online?

Postby A K Rao » 24 Sep 2018, 18:12

We have the option of payments when we buy online. We can use our credit card or Debit Card and pay in advance to get the product or we can pay cash on delivery or we also have an option to get the product on equated monthly installments.

I normally use my debit card to pay for the product when I place the order. How about you, how do you pay when you buy a product online?

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 551

Re: How Do You Pay - When You Buy Online?

Postby Jeanette2091 » 24 Sep 2018, 20:18

I only pay with PayPal, credit card or MobilePay it depends on the site and where it's from.

Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 164

Postby cinderella » 24 Sep 2018, 20:35

Oftentimes, I pay with PayPal. But there are some instances when the company accepts credit card so I prefer using my card. I haven't tried purchasing an item from online stores. I only bought plane tickets, domain name, hosting and some upgrades online.

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 154

Postby ruthmongare » 24 Sep 2018, 21:32

I only know about paying upon delivery the rest I don't know about. I don't know wheyher debit card or visa card is always accepted.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 323

Postby Lushh » 24 Sep 2018, 22:30

I usually shop online using my debit card unless I am shopping on Amazon. For purchases on Amazon I use credit I already have in my account, as I often receive Amazon gift cards.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 2,629

Postby nela13 » 24 Sep 2018, 23:12

When I buy online I always prefer to use paypal as I consider it safer than credit cards. I have a pre paid credit card to use online when stores don't have the payment option through paypal.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 343

Postby metsrock69 » 25 Sep 2018, 00:00

I usually pay with a couple different channels. First of all I go to my ebates page and look for the retailer I am gonna purchase my good from, Then I sign in to my account with my information. I look through, purchase the item and head to checkout. I first gather all of the giftcards I have and apply them to the purchase. Then if paypal is not an option, I use my debit card and transfer funds to my account linked to my debit card from paypal. This may seem like a long drawn out process but if it gets me something for next to nothing, it is worth my time. :D

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,055

Postby Kei » 25 Sep 2018, 00:29

I don't shop online always but the few times I do, I pay with my debit card If it is being shipped and when it is door step delivery, I prefer to pay with cash.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 78

Postby riddy09 » 25 Sep 2018, 01:03

I used Paypal to pay online for many online shops. While I also used Bitcoins for other purposes which is actually better in services like load top up.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 518

Postby Katriona_22 » 25 Sep 2018, 01:15

I usually pay using a credit card, sometime my paypal account, it is hassle free than paying it over the counter or any payment center.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 525

Postby ceci » 25 Sep 2018, 08:50

I would pay via credit card most of the time when I purchase online for delay payment and collect some credits or points.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 617

Postby skysnap » 25 Sep 2018, 10:25

I use the wallet and the debit card most of the time and it does work out for me.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 415

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 25 Sep 2018, 11:01

I always use COD Cash on Delivery whenever I purchase online for gadget or technolgy items. For tickets, I use my Debit card.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 182

Postby augusta » 25 Sep 2018, 11:13

if I'm very sure of the purchased that it wouldn't need to complain and that it will just be as expected I pay through my PayPal but if there are items I need to inspect and be sure of I buy on delivery. it better that way.

augusta

ForumCoin: 61

Postby SUPERSINGH » 25 Sep 2018, 14:46

I pay by debit card or by UPI and sometimes with Internet banking as well. On other occasions, I like to pay by cash on delivery.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,223

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum