ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Quora Partner Program

Postby skysnap » 14 Jan 2019, 08:30

jobless dude wrote:People are complaining about Quora Program. Quora is doing some trick and merge two questions if a publisher is earning more.

I think that is because when the users report same question. They merge in such cases.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,539

Postby sofs » 14 Jan 2019, 10:04

Quora has been sending me questions which some of which I have answered but I haven't paid too much attention to it as this is for the free forums. I know that people have been invited to join the quora partner program through my friend. She has been answering there for ever and only now she has been invited. I don't think I will spend so much time for free without knowing if I will ever be invited.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby Yugocean » 15 Jan 2019, 06:20

Ofcourse Quora itself hardly have any revenue sharing program; yet due to people visiting it for answers; there are paid posts.
I found many one sided posts too, espesially Religion, Politics based which are beased.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 368

Postby sofs » 18 Jan 2019, 17:06

I find the questions quora sends to me are rather confessions made on public platforms. I find it disconcerting that people post such personal stuff there. However, I have heard that they pay well.

sofs

Postby Yugocean » 18 Jan 2019, 17:17

If they have any benefit in it, then they will pay well. Just think if you are paid well for promoting a politician's work, isn't this similar?
But then neutral people will oppose this and you will blame them of being supporter of opponent.
Paid program if wrong, then they will do harm.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 368

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Jan 2019, 20:22

Yea its international... Am from a developing country but work there.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 461

Postby Rational Mind » 18 Jan 2019, 21:10

is quora partner program available to all users? I mean can a new user participate in the earning program on quora?

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby jobless dude » 19 Jan 2019, 00:16

Yesterday, I got an invitation from them to join partner program. I just give it a try and posted a few questions. I am still aware "How the things come up"?
There is no clear and official explanation about the earning program. Quora can soon become popular like youtube because the written content will convert more than video content because of natural referral or buy link, that's not possible on video content.

Start growing your profile. It's not too late.
Soon Quora might include their partner program Worldwide and they will allow partners globally. If they do this, they keep the eligibility criteria similar to youtube for monetization.
Currently, the Quora Partner Program is only available in the following countries.
US
UK
Canada
Australia
Germany
Japan
France
Italy
Spain
India

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 84

Postby augusta » 19 Jan 2019, 04:47

Too bad that my country can't take part in this. I'm waiting for when everyone will be accepted. I like question and answer sites because I also learn from other answers too.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby jobless dude » 19 Jan 2019, 04:52

augusta wrote:Too bad that my country can't take part in this. I'm waiting for when everyone will be accepted. I like question and answer sites because I also learn from other answers too.

Try to interact more, maybe they will invite you after a few days. Quora is on the initial stage of making revenue so wait. They will include all other countries after a few days.

jobless dude

Postby skysnap » 11 Mar 2019, 07:16

I have tried to interact but I just usually post answers and move away. The reason being if people too much interact you and they can report you for adding the links. So that can be pretty bad.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,539

Postby suny » 11 Mar 2019, 07:23

Rational Mind wrote:is quora partner program available to all users? I mean can a new user participate in the earning program on quora?

No, it's for very active members on invitation. One has to spend a lot of time and addiction to this site for earning something there which in my view is not worth. It's good for people with lot of curiosity about different topics and article length forum posting.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 508

Postby jobless dude » 11 Mar 2019, 16:35

suny wrote:
Rational Mind wrote:is quora partner program available to all users? I mean can a new user participate in the earning program on quora?

No, it's for very active members on invitation. One has to spend a lot of time and addiction to this site for earning something there which in my view is not worth. It's good for people with lot of curiosity about different topics and article length forum posting.

It depends on the advertisement value of the question. Try to ask more questions related to digital marketing.

jobless dude

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Mar 2019, 01:06

I have been invited to the Quora Parters Program but I am at a loss for thinking up questions that will really generate discussion and feedback. That's the only way to earn from this program. The interaction is key but it will payoff. It's like the site MyLot, only on steroids. Can result in much more than $5 for your interactions.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 231

Postby sofs » 12 Mar 2019, 01:55

cmoneyspinner wrote:I have been invited to the Quora Parters Program but I am at a loss for thinking up questions that will really generate discussion and feedback. That's the only way to earn from this program. The interaction is key but it will payoff. It's like the site MyLot, only on steroids. Can result in much more than $5 for your interactions.

LOL I love this bit - It's like the site MyLot, only on steroids. made my laugh like crazy. Have you answered a lot of questions before being invited on Quora. I see a lot of potential there, but it seem like you have to invest a lot of time and effort. Is it worth it or no have no clue. They keep sending me questions I haven't answered more than 10 I guess so far.

sofs

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum