*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Vlogging Venture

Postby tusziget » 18 Oct 2018, 03:42

Vlogging can bring many benefits to people,who have a natural born talent,and they can make interesting videos,which can attract many views and in the same time many advertisers.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Banner Ad

Postby gugun21 » 18 Oct 2018, 06:52

A K Rao wrote:I am never into Vlogging Venture! in fact for the first time I am hearing about it and having researched about it on google I found that it is not my cup of tea! Thanks!

Sir, it would be your cup of coffee, I am dead sure, if you try, you will also gain there popularity..
Lushh wrote:I already see you doing this with ease @gungun21. You are good at audience interaction :D which is crucial to the success of this type of thing. I've never thought of Vlogging for myself but I watch my cousin doing it everyday. He is having a ball and I know you will too. :thumbup:

Wow.. Your cousin does that?? What is his genre?? When did he start??
tusziget wrote:Vlogging can bring many benefits to people,who have a natural born talent,and they can make interesting videos,which can attract many views and in the same time many advertisers.

I agree nowadays it has attracted many people because of the money it brings.. Many people have resigned from their jobs

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby JASPREET » 18 Oct 2018, 07:13

Not for me, I am not much interested in that and fine with a few writing websites.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby gugun21 » 18 Oct 2018, 07:17

JASPREET wrote:Not for me, I am not much interested in that and fine with a few writing websites.

You write on youtube too, but on videos.. It's not that am forcing.. It's an idea.. :?

gugun21

Postby Lushh » 18 Oct 2018, 18:47

He started two years ago and his specialty is Motorsport and Healthy Drinks. Right, odd combination but that would be him. :lol:

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Postby tusziget » 19 Oct 2018, 02:59

Congratulations to him,that he managed to have success with vlogging.It is good,that he is working on his videos for 2 years and already managed to have a breakthrough.

tusziget

Postby gugun21 » 20 Oct 2018, 04:53

Lushh wrote:

He started two years ago and his specialty is Motorsport and Healthy Drinks. Right, odd combination but that would be him. :lol:

Wow, how he is getting his content on motorsports and healthy drinks!! That's quite hard.. :thumbup:

gugun21

Postby freelancermariagrace » 20 Oct 2018, 08:28

Actually, I consider doing Vlogging in the future. I want to start with a makeup Vlog since I like putting makeup on and trying out different makeup products. But the problem is, I don't have a decent camera and LED dimmable ring light.

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 650

Postby tusziget » 21 Oct 2018, 03:49

You are right about it,good camera is needed,if you would like to do vlogging.If you can manage to spare some cash and buy a good camera it could be a great idea to start vlogging.

tusziget

Postby gugun21 » 21 Oct 2018, 15:12

freelancermariagrace wrote:Actually, I consider doing Vlogging in the future. I want to start with a makeup Vlog since I like putting makeup on and trying out different makeup products. But the problem is, I don't have a decent camera and LED dimmable ring light.

I have DSLR but don't have LED dimmable ring light but all you need is DSLR..
tusziget wrote:You are right about it,good camera is needed,if you would like to do vlogging.If you can manage to spare some cash and buy a good camera it could be a great idea to start vlogging.

A great content, presentation is also required..

gugun21

Postby Fergal » 28 Oct 2018, 09:55

gugun21 wrote:But the thing is I donot have necessary things for vlogging, so I will have to wait for more time till I get the set up..

Why don't you start now with what you already have? Could you start with a mobile phone, then take it from there? If you enjoy blogging and it is successful for you, you could get more advanced equipment in the future. "Start where you are".

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby gugun21 » 29 Oct 2018, 07:38

Fergal wrote:
gugun21 wrote:But the thing is I donot have necessary things for vlogging, so I will have to wait for more time till I get the set up..

Why don't you start now with what you already have? Could you start with a mobile phone, then take it from there? If you enjoy blogging and it is successful for you, you could get more advanced equipment in the future. "Start where you are".

WOW!! This is an achievement..! I have received reply from admin.. Yes, I saw a video where the youtuber had no mic and no tripod stand but she bought them after being popular.. I am trying to motivate my brother... He has to help me.. I cannot do it alone.. But thanks for the motivation... :clap:

gugun21

Postby Rational Mind » 29 Oct 2018, 08:54

You can try shooting from your smartphone. You don't even need a camera if you have a good quality phone camera.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby thisnthat » 29 Oct 2018, 16:17

Fergal wrote:

That's a good point. Everyone has to start somewhere.

If you make some money, you can invest in more or better equipment. If it doesn't work out, you haven't lost anything.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 383

Postby gugun21 » 30 Oct 2018, 08:53

dominique wrote:You can try shooting from your smartphone. You don't even need a camera if you have a good quality phone camera.

Yes, I agree on same.. I have started working out on my script..
thisnthat wrote:
Fergal wrote:

That's a good point. Everyone has to start somewhere.

If you make some money, you can invest in more or better equipment. If it doesn't work out, you haven't lost anything.

I do agree.. :thumbup:

gugun21

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum