*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Excepting cars and houses, is there an expensive object that you really want?

Postby sashenka » 17 Sep 2018, 11:07

I was just wondering if there are really expensive things that you guys want, houses and cars excepted. Like, watches, a really expensive purse, the latest smartphone etc.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Banner Ad

Re: Excepting cars and houses, is there an expensive object that you really want?

Postby Yugocean » 17 Sep 2018, 11:14

I already have everything, whatever I want is always I get, but whatever I want to become is not always, yet I become manythings.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Re: Excepting cars and houses, is there an expensive object that you really want?

Postby Netherrealmer » 17 Sep 2018, 12:35

A Game streaming Alienware PC, so I can finally work for Twitch as a game streamer and have my own "let's play channel" on Youtube. I want to afford Plastic Surgery too so I will have better opportunities in life.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby nela13 » 17 Sep 2018, 13:22

I already have my own house and car, I don't really wish to have very expensive things, all I want is to have enough money to raise my children and have some extra to travel and live a comfortable life.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby johnywalker » 17 Sep 2018, 16:48

I want to by a Mac and iPhone. I am ok driving 5 years old car and living in parents house.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby OldGuy » 17 Sep 2018, 20:34

I am beyond wanting things. I had a good time for many years, buying whatever I wanted on a whim and had a collection of stuff that filled my 5 bedroom home.

However, when it came time to sell the house and "downsize", I discovered all that stuff was more like millstones around my neck. It was too expensive to just toss in the trash. I spent nearly a year with weekend garage sales and still had too much stuff. I did not want to move it into storage and pay just to keep it around and I couldn't sell the house and move on until I got rid of the excess.

I finally called in an auctioneer to clear it all out. It was more like an assisted theft, since he made no effort to get top dollar for anything, but my house was finally cleared so I could get it on the market. Even though it literally was a sale at pennies on the dollar, I was finally out from under all those millstones.

You never really own anything anyway since you can't take it with you. The best you can do is rent it long term until your relatives settle your estate. Be careful what you wish for. It can overwhelm you if you let your wants take over your life.

OldGuy

ForumCoin: 1,657

Postby darkthorn » 17 Sep 2018, 21:15

Not really, at the moment there is nothing material that I desire. I rather instead spend money on some nice vacations in a peacefull place :)

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 342

Postby rakski » 17 Sep 2018, 21:59

Probably, I want to travel at different countries and places and also own a macbook or apple gadgets, all of the latest. :lol:

rakski

ForumCoin: 657

Postby Kei » 18 Sep 2018, 05:37

Might seem so funny but right now the one thing I want is a turn table. Something always stops me when I have extra cash but I really need it.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 Sep 2018, 06:42

There are more expensive things than cars and houses, it all depends on what you are worth and your taste. In my opinion I don't really want very expensive things but the basic necessities to keep me and my family comfortable

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby A K Rao » 19 Sep 2018, 14:41

Wants are unlimited! Though we have every thing there is always scope to improvement in our wants! I have good house, good cars, electronic equipment etc.,Since I have got no more liabilities with me to fulfill, now I am looking for a nice expensive camera to accomplish my hobby of photography! So wants are unlimited my friend! :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Alexandoy » 20 Sep 2018, 02:24

My dream is to have a brand new desktop that will run on Windows 10. It is my simple wish. I hope Santa Claus is reading this.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby anorona » 20 Sep 2018, 05:58

darkthorn wrote:Not really, at the moment there is nothing material that I desire. I rather instead spend money on some nice vacations in a peacefull place :)

This is also what I want. Memories are better than expensive material thing. I am contented with what I have right now.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby verity » 20 Sep 2018, 09:33

Simple the expensive object that i really want to have are old coins/banknotes pearl and Gold jewelries or gold bars those stuff can sell expensive in the market

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby sashenka » 20 Sep 2018, 11:07

johnywalker wrote:I want to by a Mac and iPhone. I am ok driving 5 years old car and living in parents house.

Same, I really but really not only want but need to upgrade my iphone and buy a mac. Though task, we'll see.
OldGuy wrote:You never really own anything anyway since you can't take it with you. The best you can do is rent it long term until your relatives settle your estate. Be careful what you wish for. It can overwhelm you if you let your wants take over your life.

I know that you are right, but it's probably just the age, when you really want things even tho you don't really need them.
nela13 wrote:I already have my own house and car, I don't really wish to have very expensive things, all I want is to have enough money to raise my children and have some extra to travel and live a comfortable life.

That's touching. Hopefully, all the parents have this mindset.
A K Rao wrote: So wants are unlimited my friend! :D

That is so true! I always want things and after I get them I get bored and want something else.
Alexandoy wrote:My dream is to have a brand new desktop that will run on Windows 10. It is my simple wish. I hope Santa Claus is reading this.

Hopefully, he does read it and you will get your wish. Fingers crossed for you to get it!

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum