ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby Alexandoy » 06 Sep 2019, 07:18

a_jerobon wrote:I was glad to learn that post loop is back and has a new owner. However, it seems that it is not yet stable enough. I will wait till when it is great to work on the site.

I think the new owner is not around to tend to his site so there is no action on the withdrawal request.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,414

Postby Tendz » 06 Sep 2019, 07:51

I hope the new owner's other problems solves out soon, if he's having any, so that he could pay attention to Postloop.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 2,255

Postby ahmedo24 » 06 Sep 2019, 20:31

It been a long time the new owner took over and the site is yet to function effectively, I doubt the sustainability of postloop.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 976

Postby tusziget » 07 Sep 2019, 03:03

I think we should not care about Postloop any more, as it seems the new owner has no intention to bring back the site on the road where it used to be.So, better forget about it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 0

Postby kaka135 » 07 Sep 2019, 03:21

I thought of just getting about this site, but I just went to the site and tried. I am quite surprised to be able to login to the site successfully. It used to tell me wrong password or username.

There are 4 active sites now. I wonder if PostLoop is really back, or it's only the forum/site owners who are able to add their sites there. :roll:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 300

Postby Alexandoy » 07 Sep 2019, 07:29

tusziget wrote:I think we should not care about Postloop any more, as it seems the new owner has no intention to bring back the site on the road where it used to be.So, better forget about it.

Maybe I have to agree with what you said.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,414

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum