ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby skysnap » 18 Aug 2019, 08:45

Postloop had some really good forums and it didnt worked out longer. I wonder how the similar other sites may end up in near future or maybe this model is broken.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,288

Postby Alexandoy » 18 Aug 2019, 23:22

It looks like Postloop is working again with about 5 forums there although the one forum about cards is silly with the required 5.0 rating (there's no such member there with that high rating).

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 913

Postby junrose123 » 19 Aug 2019, 02:40

5.0 rating is really very high and I think members would be discourage to work if they only saw such forum subscription.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 654

Postby Alexandoy » 19 Aug 2019, 07:19

junrose123 wrote:5.0 rating is really very high and I think members would be discourage to work if they only saw such forum subscription.

Another forum requires a rating of 4.8. To think that the highest rated member is slightly less than that rating then their required rating means they don't accept subscriptions.

Alexandoy

Postby Tendz » 19 Aug 2019, 07:30

Such high ratings! I never liked the rating system on Postloop. I wish there weren't any ratings at all for anything there.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,827

Postby tusziget » 19 Aug 2019, 16:27

I think 4 as rating would be acceptable in Postloop for members to post in different forums.5 or over 4.50 is exaggerated I think.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 108

Postby tpicks » 19 Aug 2019, 17:10

Those forums with more than 4.00 rating I sincerely think they do so just to limit the number of people posting there. It could also be that they don't want to pay much and thereby make their site inaccessible to writers from Postloop.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 389

Postby Alexandoy » 19 Aug 2019, 22:08

tpicks wrote:Those forums with more than 4.00 rating I sincerely think they do so just to limit the number of people posting there. It could also be that they don't want to pay much and thereby make their site inaccessible to writers from Postloop.

If they wanted to limit the membership then they should have closed their site for new members.

Alexandoy

Postby sofs » 20 Aug 2019, 02:34

Sounds like status Quo to me, this is how it was before it closed down, just a few sites /forums which demanded high rating. The owner really needs to find new clients to get Postloop back on its feet. I haven't visited the site myself though, just saying this from reading your comments.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,112

Postby junrose123 » 20 Aug 2019, 06:37

The site is really weird as it is giving forums that has a very high rating that not all members can afford.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 654

Postby skysnap » 20 Aug 2019, 07:13

Well forum owners themselves are responsible they voted low and then made it harder for others to join other forum. So it is kind of loop.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,288

Postby Alexandoy » 20 Aug 2019, 07:19

skysnap wrote:Well forum owners themselves are responsible they voted low and then made it harder for others to join other forum. So it is kind of loop.

You are right that forum owners are the ones responsible for the low rating of the members.

Alexandoy

Postby tusziget » 22 Aug 2019, 04:33

I was active on Postloop mostly in a forum where the owner was honest and was rating the members in a fair way.I would never be active in a forum where the owner is doing that type of things.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 108

Postby huggy212 » 23 Aug 2019, 04:52

Tendz wrote:Such high ratings! I never liked the rating system on Postloop. I wish there weren't any ratings at all for anything there.

It is the forum owners prerogative to decide which ratings they will accept to post in their own forums, after all it is their money. Hence having rating system is very important to sites like this for forum owners to make decision which people they will accept in their forums.

Anyway is Postloop back and paying again? If yes that would be nice!

huggy212

ForumCoin: 359

Postby sofs » 25 Aug 2019, 16:04

The funny thing is most forum owner are also members there, they collect points from postloop and pay it forward. I got to know this form one of the forum owners.
Has anyone started working there seriously? just curious.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,112

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum