New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Jun 2019, 22:28

TimeRider wrote:The PostLoop forum is down for now. I am getting errors since some days.

The site is down for several days and maybe the new owner is having a hard time with the technical issues of the site's design.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,578

Postby tusziget » 13 Jun 2019, 03:51

I think the new owner should sell the site.He seems that he has no time or no clue at all how to run a website,a s he has made almost no progress at all after purchasing Postloop, besides sending cash outs to members who asked for it for a longer time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,082

Postby skysnap » 13 Jun 2019, 19:12

It seems like he is not spending much time to build better version either. He needs to tweak some changes into the system and also have to work on the way ratings affect the writer. I think on that basis It'd be necessary to fix the postloop.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 528

Postby Alexandoy » 13 Jun 2019, 21:51

Is there news about Postloop or is it still down since last week? I agree that the site should be sold but will there be takers? The Forum Wheel is for sale for more than a month now.

Alexandoy

Postby tusziget » 14 Jun 2019, 03:16

Maybe is the price to high or there are no entrepreneurs courageous enough to buy them.It is some high responsibility involved and experience is needed in this field as well.

tusziget

Postby Alexandoy » 16 Jun 2019, 01:51

tusziget wrote:Maybe is the price to high or there are no entrepreneurs courageous enough to buy them.It is some high responsibility involved and experience is needed in this field as well.

I have studied the system of forum providers like Postloop and Forum Wheel. It is not easy to operate.

Alexandoy

Postby tusziget » 16 Jun 2019, 03:42

Then it seems a little bit hard stuff for the new Postloop owner to handle.Maybe that is why is taking up so much time to put back the site on the normal track.

tusziget

Postby Alexandoy » 17 Jun 2019, 22:29

How many months have Postloop been in limbo? I wonder if it can still recover but may have lost the trust of its previous customers.

Alexandoy

Postby tusziget » 18 Jun 2019, 03:29

I am pretty sure about it.There may be some members who are posting in the forum(s), but it will take some hard work to regain the trust of the members who are not active any more on the site.

tusziget

Postby kaka135 » 25 Jun 2019, 02:40

I just tried to login to PostLoop after a few months, I was not able to login to the site as I was told my username & password are invalid (though I am pretty sure they are correct). I went to the home page, it displays an error page. I hope the owner will at least make an announcement on what's going on with the site.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 496

Postby Alexandoy » 25 Jun 2019, 06:01

kaka135 wrote:I just tried to login to PostLoop after a few months, I was not able to login to the site as I was told my username & password are invalid (though I am pretty sure they are correct). I went to the home page, it displays an error page. I hope the owner will at least make an announcement on what's going on with the site.

It looks like the site is not yet operational. It's been many months already when the new owner acquired the site but until now it's not earning for him.

Alexandoy

Postby a_jerobon » 25 Jun 2019, 06:22

Alexandoy wrote:Is there news about Postloop or is it still down since last week? I agree that the site should be sold but will there be takers? The Forum Wheel is for sale for more than a month now.

I hope that this sites will come back after they are sold to new owners. I hope they will be as great as they were.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 82

Postby Alexandoy » 25 Jun 2019, 21:46

a_jerobon wrote:I hope that this sites will come back after they are sold to new owners. I hope they will be as great as they were.

That's also the way I feel and I am wondering what's taking it so long to fully operate. Maybe the owner is tinkering with the functions that now he couldn't make it work anymore.

Alexandoy

Postby junrose123 » 25 Jun 2019, 22:17

I have never tried to visit my post loop account for almost 2 months and I wonder if I could still access my account.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 567

Postby Alexandoy » 26 Jun 2019, 23:28

junrose123 wrote:I have never tried to visit my post loop account for almost 2 months and I wonder if I could still access my account.

The site is not accessible for several weeks or maybe for more than a month already. What is happening there, no one knows.

Alexandoy

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum