ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 18 Dec 2018, 01:25

kingcool52 wrote:The problem for me is I created topics for SuperiorThan but they aren't being approved. I made sure that they were well written and unique but still nothing.

I had a problem like that one time. I contacted Support and they apologized. They said they didn't know why my posts were not approved. It seems like the posts did not show up in the queue. They suggested that when I submit a post, I contact them, and let them know so they can look for it. I did that a few times and all of my posts were approved. Sometimes computer systems glitche. It's always good if you can talk to a human to find out what's going on. Especially if your posts were being approved but then all of a sudden they stopped. That's what happened to me.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 238

Postby Chameli » 18 Dec 2018, 03:05

The owner of Postloop is trying hard to keep the site running by keeping his own sites open for posting. Sometimes you can even see 10 or even 25 posts limit on certain forums.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby augusta » 19 Dec 2018, 02:05

I like the automatic payment method that postloop has employed now, one get paid very fast when once one get to payout and request for payment. Forums should patronize them more, I know there are good posters there.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 Dec 2018, 06:40

The site is very good to be with honestly, the payment pattern is nice and the prompt payment is very encouraging, I hope to be active too. The

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,956

Postby sofs » 19 Dec 2018, 06:43

augusta wrote:I like the automatic payment method that postloop has employed now, one get paid very fast when once one get to payout and request for payment. Forums should patronize them more, I know there are good posters there.

That is really good.. i hope more forums will open up for postloop.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,190

Postby arunima » 19 Dec 2018, 07:48

Automatic and prompt payment is a good feature. I hope the site stays active and users can earn well there.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 378

Postby skysnap » 19 Dec 2018, 08:38

I think right now no new forums noticed. So one can join but getting regular with the payout is a bit tough there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,570

Postby sofs » 19 Dec 2018, 10:22

Regular payout does seem impossible at this moment. the total number of forums there is just about 7 right now. All sites/forums require high points.. With the daily posting limit being very low its going to be really tough.

sofs

Postby augusta » 19 Dec 2018, 15:17

Yea, I don't know where the forums have all disappeared to even the owner's forums like listing dock, superiorthan, the word forum have been offline for about 5 days now. Earning is a bit slow.

augusta

Postby sofs » 25 Dec 2018, 18:07

The only forum i had subscribed to Edchat has gone offline .. so there is nothing much for me to do on postloop.. I only hope the forums came back after the holiday season.

sofs

Postby Alexandoy » 26 Dec 2018, 03:08

I think the forums in Postloop are having their holiday and they have to go offline if they cannot attend to their sites otherwise no one will be moderating the posts. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 840

Postby augusta » 26 Dec 2018, 03:37

Postloop seem to be taking it's break too for now because we have about 4-5 forums left there even the owner's forums are also offline . Anyone that wants to join can wait a bit still next week when the holiday is over.

augusta

Postby ahmedo24 » 26 Dec 2018, 07:56

If the site is active it is worth joining, if you are Lucky to be approved you will earn faster.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,956

Postby JASPREET » 26 Dec 2018, 09:00

There are a very few forums so don't think it's the right time to join Postloop

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 896

Postby sofs » 26 Dec 2018, 11:39

There are just 5 forums working as of today.. hope they come back strongly after the holidays.. maybe its time for us to relax and let our hair down a bit.

sofs

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum