ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby skysnap » 13 Oct 2018, 09:24

Thing is many new blogs want rating of 4.6 onwards and very few people can post in that case.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 541

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Dec 2018, 03:30

I spent most of my afternoon on Postloop. Only 2 forums were available for commenting but one forum had a Daily Limit of 25 posts and left comments at 25 posts. By the time I signed out I had over 50 points. You only need 100 to cash out.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 841

Postby sofs » 16 Dec 2018, 04:04

cmoneyspinner wrote:I spent most of my afternoon on Postloop. Only 2 forums were available for commenting but one forum had a Daily Limit of 25 posts and left comments at 25 posts. By the time I signed out I had over 50 points. You only need 100 to cash out.

I haven't gone back to postloop only because of this.. the forums are drying out and the ones that were there were being very fussy.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,326

Postby Whiterose » 16 Dec 2018, 04:18

The site is now experiencing some problems were some forums are not available to post.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 54

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Dec 2018, 07:13

cmoneyspinner wrote:I spent most of my afternoon on Postloop. Only 2 forums were available for commenting but one forum had a Daily Limit of 25 posts and left comments at 25 posts. By the time I signed out I had over 50 points. You only need 100 to cash out.
:angel:

If you can work on any forum which allows 25 posts per day then I don't think you will need anything else. Your daily earnings would be really awesome. Which forum are you talking about?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 676

Postby skysnap » 16 Dec 2018, 09:26

Whiterose wrote:The site is now experiencing some problems were some forums are not available to post.

That happens most of the month. I think they turn on and off few forums. And some new forums are not much there so it happens more.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 541

Postby Alexandoy » 16 Dec 2018, 09:40

skysnap wrote:
Whiterose wrote:The site is now experiencing some problems were some forums are not available to post.

That happens most of the month. I think they turn on and off few forums. And some new forums are not much there so it happens more.

It looks like the on and off of some forums are dependent on the budget. When they run out of budget for the paid posting then they turn off the subscription as if the forum is not a part of Postloop.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 489

Postby ceci » 16 Dec 2018, 10:21

I heard we might have 20+ posts to be commented sometimes, but it could happen that only 1 post to be commented on the other day. Anyway, it still good earning per post if manage to maintain high rating.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 339

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Dec 2018, 10:53

Just maintain your ratings high and you'll be able to earn at least $5 in 2-3 days

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby Angie10 » 16 Dec 2018, 16:07

I used to write religiously on PostLoop until Ryan, the original owner sold it. Then I got too busy to post once the new owner took over. Last week I decided to go over to check it out and had a rude awakening... my account no longer exists :lol: I guess they shut it down because I hadn't been on the site for yonks! I've registered and will sit the test again because I want to start earning from the site again.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 164

Postby JASPREET » 17 Dec 2018, 04:52

Angie10 wrote:I used to write religiously on PostLoop until Ryan, the original owner sold it. Then I got too busy to post once the new owner took over. Last week I decided to go over to check it out and had a rude awakening... my account no longer exists :lol: I guess they shut it down because I hadn't been on the site for yonks! I've registered and will sit the test again because I want to start earning from
the site again.

Do you need to complete the 10 posts again for that?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 514

Postby sofs » 17 Dec 2018, 11:12

My account too has vanished from postloop.. I may have to take the test again to join it. But I did make quite a bit of money from it between 2013-15 then I never went back.. as the forums started to dry out.

Edit..
I got a mail from them and I was able to login Ii have a rating of 4.25 and i have no forums to comment on lol. So much for the effort.. The last I remember was a rating of 4.6 . :(

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,326

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Dec 2018, 19:12

amitkokiladitya wrote:
:angel:

If you can work on any forum which allows 25 posts per day then I don't think you will need anything else. Your daily earnings would be really awesome. Which forum are you talking about?

I'm talking about SuperiorThan. It is very seldom inactive. But then for the time it is inactive when it comes back you can make up for lost time. It's great! It's the best Postloop forum for making money. <3

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 841

Postby kingcool52 » 17 Dec 2018, 19:30

The problem for me is I created topics for SuperiorThan but they aren't being approved. I made sure that they were well written and unique but still nothing.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 97

Postby anorona » 17 Dec 2018, 22:31

Alexandoy wrote:
skysnap wrote:

It looks like the on and off of some forums are dependent on the budget. When they run out of budget for the paid posting then they turn off the subscription as if the forum is not a part of Postloop.

that is true. Postloop has nothing to do with forums status. they can easily switch to active or offline whenever they want, posloop is just a third party that connects the members to the forums. Forum payments will just depend on their subscription to postloop.

anorona

ForumCoin: 936

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum