*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby katkat » 23 Jan 2019, 07:56

I'm not visiting site anymore not much offer in my category. Though others have been paid this one is not for me. I won't be back there.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Banner Ad

Postby Alexandoy » 23 Jan 2019, 08:36

arunima wrote:It does not seem like a good idea to join it now. I have been visiting this thread for quite some time and no positive response comes here to motivate one to join the site.

I think it's more than a month since Postloop started to slide down. Now there's only 2 forums left and it looks like there are no subscribers. I wonder what's happened to Postloop.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Ash » 23 Jan 2019, 11:54

Alexandoy wrote:
arunima wrote:It does not seem like a good idea to join it now. I have been visiting this thread for quite some time and no positive response comes here to motivate one to join the site.

I think it's more than a month since Postloop started to slide down. Now there's only 2 forums left and it looks like there are no subscribers. I wonder what's happened to Postloop.

They didn't focus on ensuring the content owners received was of a high quality. No one wants to pay for posts and get poor quality content so less owners are using the site.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Tracy04 » 23 Jan 2019, 15:40

I don't remember if I ever joined Postloop or not. But for now I'm stick to Mylot and Forumcoin so that I can keep myself writing.

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby sofs » 24 Jan 2019, 07:22

I am missing postloop, one of the best earning sites for me, I easily made payout every week when the going was good. currently there are just two sometime only one forum for posting. I'll hang around till i make it to payout , i hope things improve there.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 Jan 2019, 03:50

Whew! Shortly before the Christmas holiday, all of the Postloop forums I was subscribed to became Inactive. I have been signing in every day so I could post. I was getting discouraged and was about to give up. But when I signed in today, one of the forums was Active. The Daily Limit was only 5 posts but I'm so close to the 100 credits and want to cash out. Hope the other forums become Active again soon.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby ahmedo24 » 25 Jan 2019, 07:44

That a nice one, you just need to keep checking the site to see if there are available active forums.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Alexandoy » 25 Jan 2019, 08:39

cmoneyspinner wrote:Whew! Shortly before the Christmas holiday, all of the Postloop forums I was subscribed to became Inactive. I have been signing in every day so I could post. I was getting discouraged and was about to give up. But when I signed in today, one of the forums was Active. The Daily Limit was only 5 posts but I'm so close to the 100 credits and want to cash out. Hope the other forums become Active again soon.

It looks like Postloop is on the doldrums and even their own sites were down since the new year. If there will be no progress by the end of the month I guess the site will have to shut down. It's really sad because I have many friends in Postloop.

Alexandoy

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 Jan 2019, 19:56

Alexandoy wrote:It looks like Postloop is on the doldrums and even their own sites were down since the new year. If there will be no progress by the end of the month I guess the site will have to shut down. It's really sad because I have many friends in Postloop.

Everybody who has followed Postloop knows the site has a history. It was up. Then it down. Then it was gone. Then it got new owners and came back up. It was up for a while. Now it's down again. We're all in "wait and see" mode. I hope they come back up. At least 2 forums in particular. I like SuperiorThan and SEO Clerks.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby augusta » 26 Jan 2019, 03:56

I haven't checked the site for a while now will do that today. I just hope a new owner takes it up and continue with the postloop brand.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby sofs » 26 Jan 2019, 06:24

For anyone trying to join postloop, this may not be the time . There were two sites earlier today , but now one is gone. I am tire of checking there. I hang around until payout., and that is about it, I will watch this thread to see if there is any further improvement.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby bestwriter » 26 Jan 2019, 07:21

sofs wrote:For anyone trying to join postloop, this may not be the time . There were two sites earlier today , but now one is gone. I am tire of checking there. I hang around until payout., and that is about it, I will watch this thread to see if there is any further improvement.

When I had so many subscriptions I just neglected them and now as you say there are none

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 332

Postby ahmedo24 » 26 Jan 2019, 07:42

With time other forums will be active, any one who is used to postloop won't be surprised when. Postloop is down.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby bestwriter » 26 Jan 2019, 07:43

ahmedo24 wrote:With time other forums will be active, any one who is used to postloop won't be surprised when. Postloop is down.

It is in this state for months. Never before have I seen this

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 332

Postby Alexandoy » 26 Jan 2019, 09:49

bestwriter wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:With time other forums will be active, any one who is used to postloop won't be surprised when. Postloop is down.

It is in this state for months. Never before have I seen this

You are right that it's almost a month now that Postloop forums are missing except for 1 or 2. Most users I know are not logging in anymore.

Alexandoy

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum