*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby Angie10 » 21 May 2019, 18:47

memez4savages wrote:I am currently using Postloop but the admin/moderator didn't give me a rating yet. Without a rating you can't earn any money so i think it's kinda irritating in my opinion.

To be honest, I wouldn't put in too much effort in PostLoop if you expect to be paid. Chances are there won't be any payment going forward. But if you do enjoy posting and don't expect any money, that's fine.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 22 May 2019, 11:15

I am not sure how the future of the postloop is going to change. I guess they have to improve on the rating and other things which helps the forum owners get some content.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Alexandoy » 22 May 2019, 22:33

skysnap wrote:I am not sure how the future of the postloop is going to change. I guess they have to improve on the rating and other things which helps the forum owners get some content.

I agree with the rating system which sucks. But my suggestion is to go back to the original design of the site which is much better than the present one.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Netherrealmer » 22 May 2019, 23:24

People are still hoping things will change? From a forum owner who have bad experience from the people who posted on my forum, There is a reason why forum owners are not renewing. They need to weed out unresourceful people because grammar does not filter out bad members.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby tusziget » 23 May 2019, 04:49

Has been there some payment proof posted from Postloop?It seems that there nothing is happening, as the site would not be active anymore...

Last edited by tusziget on 24 May 2019, 03:35, edited 1 time in total.
tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Alexandoy » 23 May 2019, 22:45

tusziget wrote:Has been there some payment proof posted fro Postloop?It seems that there nothing is happening, as the site would not be active anymore...

A friend got paid for her withdrawal of $5 recently. I guess Postloop is paying although it takes time because it looks like the admin is not full time in the site.

Alexandoy

Postby tusziget » 24 May 2019, 03:36

I am glad that your friend has received his payment from Postloop.Indeed, that site owner of Postloop seems very busy and not working very much on the progress of the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ahmedo24 » 24 May 2019, 04:58

That is a good development, probably the admin is fully ready to pilot the affair of the site now.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby junrose123 » 24 May 2019, 14:43

I want to check on the latest development on the site since I am missing it so much, I want to bring back those old times when I was able to earn some good amount of money.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 May 2019, 14:48

We cannot bring back the old times when we were able to make good money online. We just need to stay positive and wait for more opportunities.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby sofs » 24 May 2019, 15:11

I haven't checked the site in weeks. The last time I checked out I couldn't log in, I tried a couple of times and left. I have stopped following this thread as well. Just dropped by today. Postloop is done , folded up and given up for lost in my account. The owner is way too slow for any good. He is waiting for a buyer I guess while he tweaks up the site.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby ahmedo24 » 24 May 2019, 16:21

If truly the admin has paid members then he moved might not be considering selling the site but run it.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Angie10 » 24 May 2019, 18:18

Alexandoy wrote:
tusziget wrote:Has been there some payment proof posted fro Postloop?It seems that there nothing is happening, as the site would not be active anymore...

A friend got paid for her withdrawal of $5 recently. I guess Postloop is paying although it takes time because it looks like the admin is not full time in the site.

Wwo, that sounds promising! I'm glad your friend got paid. But when you say recently, just how far back was this?

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Alexandoy » 26 May 2019, 03:06

Angie10 wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:

Wwo, that sounds promising! I'm glad your friend got paid. But when you say recently, just how far back was this?

That's almost a month now and I guess the site has been paying the rest of the withdrawals.

Alexandoy

Postby SUPERSINGH » 26 May 2019, 03:20

I would like to join postloop as well but I won't rush up and will see when they are paying

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum