*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby augusta » 08 Jan 2019, 04:27

I have seen book review forum but I'm yet to join the forum but then again the credit allowed to the the forum is very low too.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Banner Ad

Postby sofs » 11 Jan 2019, 14:12

I haven't seen any book review forums there. There are exactly four forums there today. I made a couple of post in my regular forum but I didn't see any changes on my dashboard. So I am wondering what is up.. I'll wait and see if it is getting updated, I usually see updates within a few minutes.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Abigael » 11 Jan 2019, 14:23

skysnap wrote:Postloop is a good place for PTP. And it can earn really good money. But you need new forums on regular basis which is hard. But yeah some of the regular forums are there on postloop which you can join.

Yeah, post loop is really great as a PTP site. Even though there are few forums in it currently, those few can earn you something if you are active in them.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby verity » 12 Jan 2019, 00:53

I dint know if my Postloop account already get deleted its been a month now im not logging in thier i already posted 5 topics.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby augusta » 12 Jan 2019, 02:45

New members might find it hard to withdraw from the site now unless they're able to make a high rating. On Postloop for now if one can't have a 4.08 rating and above then one can't withdraw from the site.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby sofs » 12 Jan 2019, 06:23

verity wrote:I dint know if my Postloop account already get deleted its been a month now im not logging in thier i already posted 5 topics.

May not happen,I went back to postloop after three years this December and I was able to post normally after subscribing to some forums. Check in but there are not too many forums now.

sofs

Postby junrose123 » 12 Jan 2019, 06:34

Postloop is back now but then it only offers few forums to post which I really don't know what is happening because before there are a lot of active forums but for now it is becoming limited.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Jan 2019, 07:59

It will gradually get more subscribed forums with time since it am exchange site

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 08:44

augusta wrote:New members might find it hard to withdraw from the site now unless they're able to make a high rating. On Postloop for now if one can't have a 4.08 rating and above then one can't withdraw from the site.

You really need a high rating to cash out? I want to cash out now. I do not want to wait. Well thank you for the info, I might I might just skip post loop for now. So far forum coin seems to be the best forum online.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Jan 2019, 12:25

junrose123 wrote:Postloop is back now but then it only offers few forums to post which I really don't know what is happening because before there are a lot of active forums but for now it is becoming limited.

I am inclined to believe that forums are going passe with the popularity of the Facebook Group. I hope that is not the writing on the wall.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby sofs » 15 Jan 2019, 11:12

There were just two forums open for posting in postloop today. One site which I was posting on did not update their posting details and my dashboard was not updated. I reported that to postloop admin and today even that site is gone. I am so sad that post loop is going out this way. I hope I will be able to reach payout there I am over 50 points now.

sofs

Postby Abigael » 15 Jan 2019, 11:15

augusta wrote:New members might find it hard to withdraw from the site now unless they're able to make a high rating. On Postloop for now if one can't have a 4.08 rating and above then one can't withdraw from the site.

I joined this site two months ago but I could not work there because of the low rating. How does one increase the rate to go higher there?

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Jan 2019, 07:30

The rating depends on the quality of comments or threads you create or make on the site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Chameli » 16 Jan 2019, 08:19

Since there are not many forums available on postloop these days and the existing ones demand highly rated users, I do not think you will benefit by joining postloop.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby sofs » 16 Jan 2019, 09:49

Alexandoy wrote:
junrose123 wrote:Postloop is back now but then it only offers few forums to post which I really don't know what is happening because before there are a lot of active forums but for now it is becoming limited.

I am inclined to believe that forums are going passe with the popularity of the Facebook Group. I hope that is not the writing on the wall.

I totally agree, most of the forums seem to be facing similar issues. I think the time for forum is a thing of the past. Websites too don't seem to value comments anymore. I guess we are in a different phase now.

sofs

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum