*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby Rational Mind » 08 Oct 2018, 22:46

If you have better rating, at least 4 than you have more chances of earning. I have been using this site since a long time and you will always receive payment in less than 2 hours.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Postby Alexandoy » 09 Oct 2018, 00:33

verity wrote:I Already written a 2 post in postloop 8 more to go before the admin/moderator can gave me rating im still exploring postloop

I hope you get approved because the way you had written your comment above... it will not pass.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Tendz » 12 Oct 2018, 07:19

Alexandoy wrote:I hope you get approved because the way you had written your comment above... it will not pass.

I wish all of us who wants to join postloop gets approved :thumbup:

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,181

Postby skysnap » 12 Oct 2018, 10:15

Not all get approved only few of them depending on how the content is being posted there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby jpk7 » 12 Oct 2018, 10:22

I think you should join Postloop immideatily if you are interested in a good writing job. It's a nice legit site with a good reputation and which also does pay well.You will have to give an assessment test in the beginning where you will be asked to make 10 posts. After your test you get approved and you can start earning by posting on forums there

jpk7

ForumCoin: 173

Postby verity » 13 Oct 2018, 01:13

Alexandoy wrote:
verity wrote:I Already written a 2 post in postloop 8 more to go before the admin/moderator can gave me rating im still exploring postloop

I hope you get approved because the way you had written your comment above... it will not pass.
Hi lol EXCUSE me :lol: thanks for your Encouragement giving me support, confidence,and hope. my friend ;) :lol: i must say after that. and why not pass?

Last edited by verity on 13 Oct 2018, 08:08, edited 1 time in total.
verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Alexandoy » 13 Oct 2018, 03:00

verity wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:

Hi lol :lol: thanks for your Encouragement giving me support, confidence,and hope. my friend ;) :lol: i must say after that. and why not pass?

Check your grammar. I suggest that you use a grammar checker on your word processor and write there before you post.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby augusta » 13 Oct 2018, 03:59

Any one can join postloop provided you have want it takes to be a good writer. Just sign up and begin to write your first 10,comments for approval.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby tusziget » 13 Oct 2018, 05:08

Postloop was a good earning site,as I have read from other members posts.Nowadays there are less forums available,but you can give it a try.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Kei » 13 Oct 2018, 05:22

tusziget wrote:Postloop was a good earning site,as I have read from other members posts.Nowadays there are less forums available,but you can give it a try.

Yes there are lesser forums but being able to come up with quality posts during the trial will give you a very good rating hence the possibility of working on more forums.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 13 Oct 2018, 07:13

I have created an account on Postloop but have not worked it.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby verity » 13 Oct 2018, 08:08

augusta wrote:Any one can join postloop provided you have want it takes to be a good writer. Just sign up and begin to write your first 10,comments for approval.
Hi i think postloop is Not a website for writers is just a forum where you can Comment in other forum site that is Affiliated to postloop

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby JASPREET » 13 Oct 2018, 08:12

Postloop is paying really well and most members are getting payments from it weekly

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby A K Rao » 13 Oct 2018, 08:44

cmoneyspinner wrote:I joined Postloop a few months after I joined Forum Coin. 2017 was the year of the forums. I wasn't active on any forums before that time. I actually signed up for Postloop several years back and didn't go through the qualifying process. By the time I got back to the site it had changed owners and everybody was talking about how great it was AGAIN! So this time, seeing that my old account was still there, I did the 10 posts. Postloop sent me the eMail telling me that I now had access to the paying forums and I've never looked back. It's been working well for me. Some of the forums are not always active. I have about 5 subscriptions that are usually always active and that means I can earn. I'm satisfied with Postloop. I have been paid several times.

Thanks a lot for the brief review! In fact I was also thinking to join the site and even visited it a few times but couldn't decide myself whether to join or not! Can we make faster money there when we cmpare to this site?

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Netherrealmer » 13 Oct 2018, 09:11

If you guys want the forums to keep renewing, please learn to research and stop abusing off topic.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum