*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby junrose123 » 20 Jan 2019, 06:31

There was a new forum this morning when I check my account but I was not able to join it and I hope to join it this evening.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Postby ahmedo24 » 20 Jan 2019, 07:08

That a good one, I hope more forums are available anytime soon so that the site can be live again

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby kaka135 » 20 Jan 2019, 07:42

Whiterose wrote:It is good that another forum had been added and I think that other members should grab that opportunities.

Thanks for sharing this good news. I will go and check it out and see if it's available to me.

kaka135

Referrals: 2

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Jan 2019, 07:55

junrose123 wrote:There was a new forum this morning when I check my account but I was not able to join it and I hope to join it this evening.

This is a very common problem with new forums that come up on Postloop. Even if they come users have some or the other problems signing up

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Chameli » 20 Jan 2019, 08:46

I just checked postloop, there are no forums. I think those who are thinking to join postloop should forget about this site.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Daniel » 21 Jan 2019, 22:25

The number of sites available on PostLoop I've noticed has been significantly less than they once had. I am not quite sure why. I noticed the last time I had my site active on there that they continued to let my site go into the negative in regards to credits...I didn't want to owe them anything so I shut my forum off and haven't went back since. I just use The Forum Wheel now...at least it only goes negative by maybe 1 credit.

Daniel

ForumCoin: 1

Postby Alexandoy » 21 Jan 2019, 23:22

Chameli wrote:I just checked postloop, there are no forums. I think those who are thinking to join postloop should forget about this site.

I am wondering why there are no forums in Postloop. There's always just 2 forums but not available for most. Maybe their marketing staff should work harder.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Rational Mind » 22 Jan 2019, 01:50

Postloop has not or very small number of forums because the forums that were listed on postloop did not get what they wished for. By paying for contents, these forums were looking to earn more, and the paid posting did not help them

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby augusta » 22 Jan 2019, 04:14

I don't think it's was about the content I think the owner is just tired of running it because even their own forums are not even listed on the site for a while now.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby sofs » 22 Jan 2019, 16:59

If you have noticed the owners seem to work for their points there and then exchange them for services. you will see the site points slowly adding up.
I have been watching this happen with Edchat. Content wise I still find most of the comments good, yeah of course there are always those that have some oneliners.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Ash » 22 Jan 2019, 18:29

augusta wrote:I don't think it's was about the content I think the owner is just tired of running it because even their own forums are not even listed on the site for a while now.

It's a mixture. Other forum owners haven't listed their sites on there because of the fact that the content they are getting is just not good enough. And the owner seems to have removed their sites because they probably aren't earning enough money from the site to give out points to us.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Alexandoy » 22 Jan 2019, 22:34

sofs wrote:If you have noticed the owners seem to work for their points there and then exchange them for services. you will see the site points slowly adding up.
I have been watching this happen with Edchat. Content wise I still find most of the comments good, yeah of course there are always those that have some oneliners.

If that is the case with a forum to earn so they can have credit to their site for payment then I guess it is more practical if the owner would just post on his site. Not just practical but also economical.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby augusta » 23 Jan 2019, 05:03

I'm still hoping my favorite site postloop come up again, I'm really missing the site and the way money will have been made through the site. I just hope things will be sorted out and we can now go back to work.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby junrose123 » 23 Jan 2019, 06:53

It is really sad to know that some of my favorite forums in the site is not active anymore and I feel that I am missing them a lot.

junrose123

Referrals: 6

Postby arunima » 23 Jan 2019, 06:58

It does not seem like a good idea to join it now. I have been visiting this thread for quite some time and no positive response comes here to motivate one to join the site.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum