ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning By Completing Short Surveys

Postby thisya » 27 Feb 2019, 12:37

arunima wrote:Is it open for all countries?? It sounds good but many survey sites are more favorable for western countries.

You are quite right some good paying survey sites are for western people, while I'm in USA I have participated in surveys of different sites that was in in the year of 2015.

thisya

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Vehlijanta » 27 Feb 2019, 15:24

Survey websites have lot many conditions which are hard to follow

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 623

Postby anil02 » 28 Feb 2019, 10:49

ruthmongare wrote:If anyone knows of a survey site that opened for the international members and pays well for the surveys should let me know.

Superpay is an international site. I don't reach at payout so I don't about payment. I am from India so it is not much suitable for me.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby theresajane » 28 Feb 2019, 12:10

It's just unfortunate that there are a lot of people who want to try on taking surveys, but are screened out because of the location. I also hate it when you are on The middle of the survey and suddenly, you got screened out, it's very frustrating sometimes.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby SUPERSINGH » 28 Feb 2019, 13:34

Streetbees approved my task today and I may get the payment in a day or two

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Feb 2019, 16:03

They rejected my task without even mentioning the reason of it

Vehlijanta

Postby suny » 28 Feb 2019, 16:42

theresajane wrote:It's just unfortunate that there are a lot of people who want to try on taking surveys, but are screened out because of the location. I also hate it when you are on The middle of the survey and suddenly, you got screened out, it's very frustrating sometimes.

In my humble opinion one gets screened out at the beginning of a survey if you do not belong to their required demography. One only gets screened out of a survey in case the information provided in a survey is not matching or doesn't meet the requirement of that particular survey. That's common so nothing to worry about or feel disappointed.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 671

Postby anil02 » 02 Mar 2019, 10:00

Yes screened out is part of this work. So must be adjust with it. If we are shopkeeper it may be possible that after checking lot some one not buy any thing form us. Today I complete 3 survey at clixsence on other have I am facing problem of screened out at some sites.

anil02

Postby ceci » 02 Mar 2019, 13:30

SUPERSINGH wrote:Streetbees approved my task today and I may get the payment in a day or two

Congrats!
I failed to log in after months not opened the apps.

I just got $6.25 from Mobrog instantly after payment request yesterday.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,874

Postby SUPERSINGH » 02 Mar 2019, 14:00

That's nice and you are pretty good on surveys so you deserve to get paid.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby anil02 » 06 Mar 2019, 10:33

Piadviewpoint is short survey site. It is paying 3 cent for 10 questions. Although here payout is some what high.

anil02

Postby suny » 06 Mar 2019, 16:05

anil02 wrote:Piadviewpoint is short survey site. It is paying 3 cent for 10 questions. Although here payout is some what high.

Keep on working regularly, you will reach your payout of $15 within 3-4 years. I have reached there 2 times before and expecting my next in the next year :lol: :lol:

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 671

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Mar 2019, 16:17

I am only aware of Citizenme paying for short surveys.

Vehlijanta

Postby ruthmongare » 06 Mar 2019, 20:12

The only survey site that am working with international members is quite slow earning and doesn't give surveys oftenly.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 306

Postby tusziget » 07 Mar 2019, 04:33

I would like to complete short surveys as well.In the past I have received couple of shorter surveys, and it was beneficial to earn about 0.20$ for 4-5 minutes of work.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 108

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum