ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning By Completing Short Surveys

Postby JASPREET » 14 Nov 2018, 08:16

Surveys can fill your pockets but you need to join different websites and stay calm while answering.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 578

Postby kat82 » 14 Nov 2018, 09:15

naruto100 wrote:
Kei wrote:
naruto100 wrote:Survey sites are not suitable for all countries. Though I don't know about this site. I was taking part in survey in past, but not anymore.

Yes really not all countries but if you find one that is good for you, you will find out that it really pays well.

Yes earning is surely good compare to other few sites. But yes we need to find the right one.

I also don't do surveys since many sites who offer that don't support my country and not being able to lie due to things like IP locations, I can't join since there is no work.

kat82

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 39

Postby anil02 » 14 Nov 2018, 09:32

skysnap wrote:I have one survey site that pays with the amazon cards and flipkart cards. which is something I won't be needing much.

I also using two sites which are pays with gift cards. I am getting survey from these site every day. I am interested in more sites. If you can tell me name of your site.

--- 14 Nov 2018, 15:06 ---

anorona wrote:streetbees and citizen

Thanks for sharing these site. I will check these. If these site have referral option than pm me your referral links, so I can join these.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 306

Postby katkat » 14 Nov 2018, 09:43

just signed up in a survey site called phtoluna.com which someone recommended to me. I will try again my luck. We can never tell what will be the one who can give us more earnings so let's grab an opportunity when it comes. Anyway whatever will be my experiences here surely I will share with you all.

katkat

ForumCoin: 954

Postby tusziget » 15 Nov 2018, 05:24

Thanks for sharing this info.I will join that well this survey site.I have heard about toluna,but not phtoluna.com.They are the same company or related?

tusziget

ForumCoin: 544

Postby arunima » 15 Nov 2018, 06:20

I am not lucky with surveys most of the days. But yesterday I could complete 6-7 of them and could actually earn a decent earning from them.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 223

Postby nakitakona » 15 Nov 2018, 07:07

Survey sites? No way. I have been doing task in different survey sites but I was disgusted and of course, felt offended that in the middle of survey I was prompted that I am not qualified. I thought it was only a glitch or whatever. Then I tried another one, the same dilemma I had experienced. Well, I finally made up my mind not to do survey task anymore.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 567

Postby skysnap » 15 Nov 2018, 08:37

Streetbees seems to be a good app but it is not regular. And many other similar apps are also not regular with the surveys.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 700

Postby anil02 » 15 Nov 2018, 09:54

arunima wrote:I am not lucky with surveys most of the days. But yesterday I could complete 6-7 of them and could actually earn a decent earning from them.

It happen some time that we get survey from all sites with which we are working. I also experience it when some day I completed 3 to 4 survey. It is not easy for me to complete 6-7 survey.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 306

Postby kat82 » 15 Nov 2018, 10:29

nakitakona wrote:Survey sites? No way. I have been doing task in different survey sites but I was disgusted and of course, felt offended that in the middle of survey I was prompted that I am not qualified. I thought it was only a glitch or whatever. Then I tried another one, the same dilemma I had experienced. Well, I finally made up my mind not to do survey task anymore.

You are making me recall the reasons why I chose to quit any survey related site. Surveys are just like that. When you think you are going to make it, they say no, you are not qualified. I wonder why they allow us to register hen we don't qualify.. :geek:

kat82

ForumCoin: 39

Postby naruto100 » 15 Nov 2018, 11:25

kat82 wrote:
nakitakona wrote:Survey sites? No way. I have been doing task in different survey sites but I was disgusted and of course, felt offended that in the middle of survey I was prompted that I am not qualified. I thought it was only a glitch or whatever. Then I tried another one, the same dilemma I had experienced. Well, I finally made up my mind not to do survey task anymore.

You are making me recall the reasons why I chose to quit any survey related site. Surveys are just like that. When you think you are going to make it, they say no, you are not qualified. I wonder why they allow us to register hen we don't qualify.. :geek:

Very true. And its really irritating if it happens after too many questions. Its like getting kick after almost completing survey. :crazy:

naruto100

ForumCoin: 309

Postby JASPREET » 15 Nov 2018, 11:25

Earnings from surveys is too much tough and that's why I better spend time on FC and not on any survey website.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 578

Postby katkat » 15 Nov 2018, 12:34

I never give up on surveys but through all the years I can't find the right survey for me. No site have given me earnings. Sometimes I am thinking if I have to stop doing this thing.

katkat

ForumCoin: 954

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Nov 2018, 14:05

I got paid from Streetbees today. It was $0.69 not much but still fine.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,641

Postby tusziget » 16 Nov 2018, 04:32

Maybe I will try out that survey site again.I see,that many members are receiving surveys from that site,I wonder why I didn't received at least one survey from them...

tusziget

ForumCoin: 544

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum