ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning By Completing Short Surveys

Postby suny » 12 Nov 2018, 10:51

anil02 wrote:Just I joined Swagbuck. It is survey sites with some more option. I don't know how to earn on this site. It is very tough to compete survey here. It is also have search option. I used it but I am not getting SB for it. Guide to use this site.

I don't think you will qualify for surveys on Swagbucks (most Indians don't) therefore I suggest you to limit your activity to search and poll only.

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 1,553

Postby skysnap » 12 Nov 2018, 11:09

I have one survey site that pays with the amazon cards and flipkart cards. which is something I won't be needing much.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 552

Postby tusziget » 13 Nov 2018, 04:53

I know some survey sites,who are paying with cards,but I am not active on those type of sites.It is better to receive cash,if you manage to complete surveys.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 484

Postby katkat » 13 Nov 2018, 05:27

I am patient in surveys but I hate it when they screened you out after answering lots of questions. It is unfair I may say. From the start the survey site must know if the person answering or not is qualified because of the location. You should not fool people to go on and later be screened out.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 949

Postby anil02 » 13 Nov 2018, 11:28

suny wrote:
anil02 wrote:Just I joined Swagbuck. It is survey sites with some more option. I don't know how to earn on this site. It is very tough to compete survey here. It is also have search option. I used it but I am not getting SB for it. Guide to use this site.

I don't think you will qualify for surveys on Swagbucks (most Indians don't) therefore I suggest you to limit your activity to search and poll only.

With poll we can earn only SB. I searched website but didn't get by SB. Without survey earning it is slow site.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 277

Postby simplyfred » 13 Nov 2018, 11:30

All survey site must give a consolation for every screen-out. It is very annoying sometimes we are almost at the end of the survey still survey site screen us out. :thumbdown:

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 958

Postby anil02 » 13 Nov 2018, 11:35

simplyfred wrote:All survey site must give a consolation for every screen-out. It is very annoying sometimes we are almost at the end of the survey still survey site screen us out. :thumbdown:

Yes I am agree with you. Earlier GTM have this system, for every screenout they gives 5 points. But now they are not giving points.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 277

Postby anorona » 13 Nov 2018, 13:27

it is only streetbees and citizen me offers short survey without disqualification, I hope there will be more sites like them.

anorona

ForumCoin: 966

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Nov 2018, 13:46

I am on these as well and waiting for one payment from Streetbees and today received one payment from citizenme as well.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,591

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Nov 2018, 14:22

It has been ages that I have received any survey from streetbees or citizen me. May be I should check the app more often. Is there any one who is receiving survey notifications from any of the two sites?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 694

Postby tusziget » 14 Nov 2018, 05:06

I have joined those survey sites long time ago,after reading some positive reviews about the sites,and checked in daily for a week or so,but didn't received any survey.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 484

Postby naruto100 » 14 Nov 2018, 05:20

Survey sites are not suitable for all countries. Though I don't know about this site. I was taking part in survey in past, but not anymore.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 309

Postby Kei » 14 Nov 2018, 06:41

naruto100 wrote:Survey sites are not suitable for all countries. Though I don't know about this site. I was taking part in survey in past, but not anymore.

Yes really not all countries but if you find one that is good for you, you will find out that it really pays well.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 928

Postby Mamun » 14 Nov 2018, 06:59

funkie1233 wrote:Has anyone heard of this global survey site called: "Prizerebel"?

I have been using this site for about a week now and have got surveys everyday earning me around $5 in just a week. There seem to be many options for payments including: Amazon Giftcards, Paypal money, VISA Giftcards, Blizzard Battlenet Giftcards and much more. The surveys aren't at all tedious rather are quite fun. I would really recommend this site. So if anyone of you wants to check it out here's the link:

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php

Edit: Sorry for directly posting my ref link, my bad. Will not do so next time

Guys if you are interested and want to help me out just shoot a PM and I will send you my referral link. Thanks!

Does it provide other offers apart from surveys? I would love to be a part of this site if this site is worldwide? It would be a lot of fun if the surveys are always available and are not tedious for its users.

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

Postby naruto100 » 14 Nov 2018, 07:27

Kei wrote:
naruto100 wrote:Survey sites are not suitable for all countries. Though I don't know about this site. I was taking part in survey in past, but not anymore.

Yes really not all countries but if you find one that is good for you, you will find out that it really pays well.

Yes earning is surely good compare to other few sites. But yes we need to find the right one.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 309

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum