ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

do you invest in Mutual Fund

Postby kanchan18 » 13 Sep 2018, 18:36

nowadays when stock market is performing so good and equity is at all time high. are you there or is it through mutual fund. there is a huge propaganda for investing in mutual funds through media.
these are basically long term investment plan and need patience to actually gain profits.
what is your views.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 296

Re: do you invest in Mutual Fund

Postby A K Rao » 25 Sep 2018, 08:14

Mutual funds they have their own Pros and Cons:

Pros:
1. Because of increased diversification in vestment there are less risks.
2. We have profess0inal investment management to look after/ supervise these funds.
3. Through Mutual funds one can investment in big Companies which otherwise becomes impossible for a small investors.
4. There is transperancy and ease of comparison
5. These are regulated by Governmental bodies!

Cons:
1. They attract Fees.
2. The income from these are unpredictable
3. There are no options to customize them, we need to accept as they are presented!

Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 126

Postby ceci » 25 Sep 2018, 08:47

I did for some little savings and regular saving and investment plan, but I stopped for a while and go for share investment directly instead.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,035

Postby nela13 » 26 Sep 2018, 22:25

I have some money invested in mutual funds but i stopped putting there more money due to the economical crisis in my country. now the interests from it are so low that i decided to invest my money in deposits or insurance with a high interest.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,553

Postby jackchun » 27 Sep 2018, 00:26

it is not a well known investment site,and in online earnings world, it is easily get scammed from unknown investment site

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,216

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum