ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: ONLINE EARNING PER DAY AT LEAST 5$

Postby naxewp81 » 22 Mar 2019, 00:43

katkat wrote:I think transcription jobs can gave us that good amount. It was my dream.to use this service but my internet connection is not stable so i have to wait before signing up.

I agreed. Unfortunately, I tried transcription years ago and decided it's not for me. I don't have the patience for it :oops: and my listening skill is very average.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby tusziget » 22 Mar 2019, 05:11

Those type of jobs are well paying.I am not even thinking to try out those type of tasks, like transcribing etc, because I know they are not my cup of tea.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 134

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 22 Mar 2019, 05:50

Earning at least $5 per hour per day is difficult for me. Before I can earn from Humanatic, hourly.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 32

Postby suny » 22 Mar 2019, 09:01

I am not working offline for next few months so concentrating on my online work. I am happy to see that my online income has crossed $5 per day. I am trying new sites for time being and hope to increase earning in coming days.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 54

Postby sofs » 22 Mar 2019, 09:11

I had some hope of making $5 a day, now its seems to be going down. Th few things I have been doing have taken of well, but life comes in the way. Got too many thing happening right now that needs my attention and energy. I am sure I will have more time in a few months and maybe I can do better than this.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,317

Postby Angie10 » 22 Mar 2019, 10:10

naxewp81 wrote:
katkat wrote:I think transcription jobs can gave us that good amount. It was my dream.to use this service but my internet connection is not stable so i have to wait before signing up.

I agreed. Unfortunately, I tried transcription years ago and decided it's not for me. I don't have the patience for it :oops: and my listening skill is very average.

I've done a bit of transcription work and didn't mind it as I set the price. The audio wasn't too bad too, so that helped. What I don't like about online transcription is that even if you're a good listener, the audio quality can be SHOCKING. So that means you have to spend a hideous amount of time trying to decipher what's being said. For instance, a 2-minute clip can easily take 2hours or even 2 days to transcribe :(

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,298

Postby skysnap » 22 Mar 2019, 12:31

suny wrote:I am not working offline for next few months so concentrating on my online work. I am happy to see that my online income has crossed $5 per day. I am trying new sites for time being and hope to increase earning in coming days.

If you find anything that helps with even 2 dollar per day. Please do share as lot of earning sources are pretty much dried it'd be helpful if you share anything that earns consistent.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,030

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum