ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: ONLINE EARNING PER DAY AT LEAST 5$

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Nov 2018, 11:36

Just do online teaching, they don't have tiers.... they do pay White people more but it is the most profitable online job. 5 dollars will be attainable in just 3 hours.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 129

Postby ceci » 06 Nov 2018, 13:04

fergus1234 wrote:Just do online teaching, they don't have tiers.... they do pay White people more but it is the most profitable online job. 5 dollars will be attainable in just 3 hours.

Online English Teaching?
Subtitling at Rev is USD1.50 per one minute job.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 334

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Nov 2018, 13:14

ceci wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Just do online teaching, they don't have tiers.... they do pay White people more but it is the most profitable online job. 5 dollars will be attainable in just 3 hours.

Online English Teaching?
Subtitling at Rev is USD1.50 per one minute job.

Teaching is the easiest to enter though. They don't have region discrimination. Also reading to someone and casually chatting via skype is easier than transcribing.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 06 Nov 2018, 13:24, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

Postby Tendz » 06 Nov 2018, 13:22

Rev.com is especially good for those who are fluent in multiple languages. You can try as a Captioner or a Translator there. As a Translator, you can get paid around, $.05 to $.07 per word. And, as a Captioner, the pay rate is around, $5 to $8 per minute video.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 847

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Nov 2018, 13:48

That's a very decent bit of earnings. Are you already working and earning from this website?

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 112
ForumCoin: 490

Postby Whiterose » 06 Nov 2018, 22:50

Well that is really a great site because the pay rate is good. I am interested to join at the site if it is available worldwide.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 157

Postby katkat » 06 Nov 2018, 22:59

Are there specific site that is not so difficult to join? Though I have heard a lot about it but never tried anything yet. If earning is good then maybe it is worth trying.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,294

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Nov 2018, 23:15

katkat wrote:

Are there specific site that is not so difficult to join? Though I have heard a lot about it but never tried anything yet. If earning is good then maybe it is worth trying.

Bibo is easy to join, but before joining, watch some demo classes so you will have idea. Bibo wont do any background check at all.

fergus1234

Postby suny » 06 Nov 2018, 23:37

anorona wrote:
suny wrote:
dominique wrote:If you are aiming for $5 a day, you have to join a lot of paid to post forums and spend at least 3-4 hours posting on these paid to post sites. Pay to post sites can help you make $5 a day.

For me earning $5 is as easy as 1-2-3 (matter of less than one hour) but if I spent that one hour in offline work I earn far more than that therefore I am spending my online time only to keep my accounts alive. However, I still earn more than $5 a day online without hard efforts. By the way, most of my income comes filling out surveys.

I bet you are from tier1 country to earn this amount from surveys?

Basically I am from India and I earn almost $10 per day online when living in India. I am posted in Australia and I can earn $5-10 per hour online but I will have to compromise with my offline work which is not feasible.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 504

Postby tusziget » 07 Nov 2018, 04:48

Congratulations for your earnings.I have already read from your messages,how much are you earning from surveys.That is awesome,I am completing some surveys every now and then.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 958

Postby a_jerobon » 07 Nov 2018, 06:22

That is so much per hour or even per day. I don't know if it is possible if you have other skills. I only depend on my writing skills in order to earn online.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 208

Postby kanchan18 » 04 Dec 2018, 19:15

it is hard to earn $5 a day, so you can imagine how hard it is to earn per hour that to on a regular basis. saying that if you have specific skills then you can try freelance jobs, youtube for yourself.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 75

Postby kingcool52 » 04 Dec 2018, 20:12

I try to target around $10-15 per day. Most days I can easily make $5 so I always try to aim for 10. There are days where I can make much more than that but it all depends on the availability of surveys and tasks. For example, today I made around $20.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 124

Postby dominique » 05 Dec 2018, 00:02

If you have English language skills, I think the best way to make money online is by posting on forums. You can find a lot of forums that pay for posting.

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Postby katkat » 05 Dec 2018, 04:15

fergus1234 wrote:
katkat wrote:

Bibo is easy to join, but before joining, watch some demo classes so you will have idea. Bibo wont do any background check at all.

Thanks for the advice. I already included Bibo for my 2019 sites. I am hoping this can be a great year for online earning. I'm so pissed off with my daytime job. If I can find a good substitute then I will grab it and hopefully be working full time online.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,294

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum