ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: ONLINE EARNING PER DAY AT LEAST 5$

Postby simplyfred » 07 Dec 2018, 07:41

fergus1234 wrote:
avi256 wrote:You need to enroll to multiple paying sites with good referrals in each to even catch somewhere near $5 a day.

Humanatic can do that in 5 hours.

I've apply in Humanatic but in three days no response from them.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 576

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Dec 2018, 11:53

Try applying with an alternate email with some cyber cafe. Do that until one application is approved.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 238

Postby sofs » 07 Dec 2018, 14:16

Great thread here , I have never earned $5 a day. But I have earned quite a bit on Hubpages over the years. I have tried Humanatic but they had some stuff that i didn't care for so much for and that was six years ago i guess.
The only plausible ways to earn more if you have all the time in the world is enroll on all earning sites and work all day or Teach if teaching is your passion. I find a lot of enquirers for teaching Math .. good luck.

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

Postby kingcool52 » 07 Dec 2018, 15:03

You don't need lots of referrals. I can make $5 in less than an hour with PrizeRebel. And then I spend time on other sites making more money.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 161

Postby simplyfred » 08 Dec 2018, 01:20

fergus1234 wrote:Try applying with an alternate email with some cyber cafe. Do that until one application is approved.

So, is it okay to apply there multiple times? What if my application disapproved? Can I re-apply again? I really love to join humanatic..

simplyfred

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Dec 2018, 03:48

simplyfred wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Try applying with an alternate email with some cyber cafe. Do that until one application is approved.

So, is it okay to apply there multiple times? What if my application disapproved? Can I re-apply again? I really love to join humanatic..

They wont know, I just said apply multiple times secretly so you have many chances if you got rejected.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 238

Postby simplyfred » 08 Dec 2018, 04:12

fergus1234 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

They wont know, I just said apply multiple times secretly so you have many chances if you got rejected.

That's an interesting idea. Thank you for this advice. I hope I can make it there.

simplyfred

Postby tusziget » 08 Dec 2018, 05:09

kingcool52 wrote:You don't need lots of referrals. I can make $5 in less than an hour with PrizeRebel. And then I spend time on other sites making more money.

I think Prizerebel is not available for any international member.It is meant mainly for Tier1 country members.I have tried in the past to join the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,205

Postby junrose123 » 08 Dec 2018, 06:49

Sometimes it is very hard to earn at least 5 dollars a day especially if we have a limited working online. Sometimes I am earning below 5 dollars whenever I am busy with my offline job.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 276

Postby simplyfred » 08 Dec 2018, 08:13

Yeah, earning 5 dollar is hard for me now adays since I am very busy to my offline work. Peak season now adays.

simplyfred

Postby skysnap » 08 Dec 2018, 08:49

simplyfred wrote:Yeah, earning 5 dollar is hard for me now adays since I am very busy to my offline work. Peak season now adays.

Indeed with the forums going down it can be a bit harder in some cases. So finding new places is the way.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,043

Postby johnywalker » 08 Dec 2018, 09:42

If you are on freelancing sites and have multiple skills, you can earn $5 per day or even more.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby kaponse » 08 Dec 2018, 15:18

Earning 5 dollars a day is very hard if you only work here

kaponse

ForumCoin: 0

Postby anorona » 09 Dec 2018, 03:08

kaponse wrote:Earning 5 dollars a day is very hard if you only work here

it is really to earn that amount on a single forum, there should be other sources
like freelancing sites or have your own website.

anorona

ForumCoin: 494

Postby tusziget » 09 Dec 2018, 04:42

It is good to be active in more good earning sites,to earn that much in a day.You can simply try your hand in freelancing sites as well,if you have writing skills.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,205

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum