ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How do you use Facebook to earn money?

Postby JASPREET » 08 Jan 2019, 11:57

There are no practical ways to make money from facebook but its easy to share or like a page and earn FC from facebook tasks

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby tusziget » 09 Jan 2019, 05:30

Yes,it is correct.There are many tasks from microjob type sites, where it is required to use Facebook account to give likes, comment or share with your friends.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 656

Postby katkat » 09 Jan 2019, 07:19

tusziget wrote:Yes,it is correct.There are many tasks from microjob type sites, where it is required to use Facebook account to give likes, comment or share with your friends.

I never know that I can earn FC in liking facebook. How can I do that I would be glad to do it for a few pennies. I guess nothing's wrong with that.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 608

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Jan 2019, 07:26

Facebook videos can be monetized just like Youtube videos.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 303

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Jan 2019, 07:38

I will to know how easily we can monetize facebook videos, I will love to make money from this aspect.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 93

Postby simplyfred » 09 Jan 2019, 09:54

I don't usually use facebook for monetary purposes but I think I will try to be active there using facebook as a referral avenue.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 573

Postby anorona » 09 Jan 2019, 12:43

fergus1234 wrote:Facebook videos can be monetized just like Youtube videos.

really? I thought only youtube has that flatform and facebook has different way to earn from ads.

anorona

ForumCoin: 792

Postby cinderella » 09 Jan 2019, 13:05

There are some companies and website owners who hire individuals to do Facebook Marketing for them. So if you have the skill, you can probably earn to become one.

The only guide you need to achieve success with Bitlanders
AVAIL NOW AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Bitlanders - A Journey Towards Success
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 282

Postby anil02 » 09 Jan 2019, 13:36

In these day some marriage bueros are using FB for their work. They are getting contact numbers from FB and than contacting with peoples.

anil02

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 462

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Jan 2019, 14:17

anorona wrote:

really? I thought only youtube has that flatform and facebook has different way to earn from ads.

They took advantage of the complaints of Youtube adpocalypse and started a monetization program for videos and pages with lots of followers.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 303

Postby verity » 10 Jan 2019, 00:23

HI really? you seems like Expert in these stuff can you teach me How??? gave me a toturial buddy :lol: im serious im waiting for your response. i want to learn <3

verity

ForumCoin: 721

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Jan 2019, 03:13

Facebook already have a marketplace where anyone can sell products and earn but it depends how determined you are to make money.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 299

Postby tusziget » 10 Jan 2019, 04:35

I have read that many Facebook users are selling their own products, personal stuff online.Their friends or followers are buying it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 656

Postby kat82 » 10 Jan 2019, 05:30

I don't sell on Facebook. I don't also do affiliate marketing on Facebook. What I do is to post and share my Blog links through my profile and pages or even groups. When people come to my site from Facebook, that is a lead and when they buy a product I am linking to and or a click on an ad, then I also make money off the ads. That is my formula on earning from Facebook.

kat82

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 511

Postby cinderella » 10 Jan 2019, 06:00

kat82 wrote:I don't sell on Facebook. I don't also do affiliate marketing on Facebook. What I do is to post and share my Blog links through my profile and pages or even groups. When people come to my site from Facebook, that is a lead and when they buy a product I am linking to and or a click on an ad, then I also make money off the ads. That is my formula on earning from Facebook.

This is also what I am currently doing. I am sharing the links to my blog and I can benefit when people visit my blog. Additionally, I can get referrals when I post my links on Facebook.

The only guide you need to achieve success with Bitlanders
AVAIL NOW AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Bitlanders - A Journey Towards Success
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 282

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum